What is Dance Powder?

SALUTATIONS! I rejoice to you joining me in this new month. I hope all your ambitions for this year come to fruition!

Thank you all, and may this chapter bring great entertainment to your month.

After their brief encounter with Luffy's older brother, they returned their focus to their mission.

The crew sailed along the Sandora River, the water gently rocking the Going Merry as it meandered through the desert landscape. Vivi took a moment to sketch out a route on a map detailing their upcoming destination—Yuba. She also sent Karoo off the ship with a detailed message for her father concerning Crocodile's plans.

If he was made aware of the situation this way, then he would be able to take the necessary precautions, at least she hoped. It was better than being in the dark about what was happening to their country. Her father wasn't the type to make rash decisions as king, but she didn't want Crocodile manipulating or forcing them to move. Besides that, Crocodile had built his reputation well in Alabasta and her father even held gratitude towards the warlord for protecting their country from other pirates. She needed to pull that veil away before anything else happened.

The bigger challenge wouldn't be getting to Yuba but for Vivi to convince the rebel army's leader to stand down. She intended to approach the leader and, armed with the information she had gathered, about Crocodile's insidious agenda. She aimed to avert a civil war within Alabasta, preventing the unnecessary spilling of blood and chaos that Crocodile sought to exploit.

Sakura was quite concerned about this plan. Convincing people, especially those already committed to a cause, wasn't a matter of presenting facts and figures; it involved navigating through emotions, grievances, and deep-seated beliefs.

"Are you sure this will work?"

Vivi nodded, a mixture of determination and hope in her eyes. "I have to try. If we can avoid more bloodshed within Alabasta, it's worth the effort. Crocodile wants this war, and I won't let him succeed."

"Yeah, we're gonna kick Crocodile's ass!" Luffy exclaimed, leaping from the deck.

Sakura glanced at Vivi, "We didn't even really talk about that part,"

This operation was working a lot differently than what she was used to as a shinobi. When Sakura went on missions with her team, they usually planned meticulously their moves as if they were pieces on a chess board.

'Should we sit down and make an actual plan?'

Sakura thought about it, then she heard Sanji crying out and running over to Nami like he had just burned his cooking. "Nami-san! Where's your dancer outfit!?"

Nami was now wearing a regular plain dress offering full coverage over her body, she admitted that she was still wearing the clothing under her, Vivi had followed her example. She then handed off some clothing to Luffy and a pair to Sakura.

"These should be more comfortable for the dessert," Vivi said

Sakura sighed in relief, "Thank you!"

..

..

..

Sakura looked at herself in the mirror, soothing the wrinkles on her dress. It was a simple plain beige robe that would keep her from frying in the sun. Feeling like she was betraying herself a little, she glanced at the dancer outfit Sanji had picked out for her. He even took it out in red when she told him it was her favorite color.

A two-piece, top and long skirt. She held them up to her body, remembering that Nami and Vivi looked very elegant in their outfits.

Her bottom lip pulled out, and her brows 'Doesn't suit....'