Logue Town

Hey everyone! Things have really been getting busy for me as we come to Christmas and the end of the year. I have been enjoying One Piece, and I really wish I had started it younger, it is a real experience.

Hope you enjoy this chapter

..

..

"Join my crew,"

"No thank you,"

"It'll be fun,"

"I said no Luffy,"

"Join us!"

Sakura had honestly thought it was a sleep-deprived joke Nami was making, but the next day Luffy was on her case about the matter and seemed determined to get his way. Though she was doing her best to keep her composure. Sakura wanted to learn more about this world and had been trying to hold herself up in the girl's cabin to read the small selection of books but Luffy wasn't having it and chased her up on deck. She had been trying to avoid seeing the swordsmen as well but he hadn't paid any mind.

"Luffy for the last time, I'm not going to become a pirate," She was walking to the other side of the ship, with Luffy close behind her.

He pouted, puffing out his cheeks. "Why not? What are you going to do then?"

"I'm going to try to find a way back to my village,"

"But I thought you said you didn't know how to find your way back home right?"

"No, I don't," She couldn't even properly remember how she got here.

Luffy chuckled, "You're just like Zoro,"

"Hey!" The swordsmen called from the other side of the boat, he had been enjoying a relatively blissful nap until everyone became rowdy.

First Luffy tried to take some of the tangerines, but Nami sent Sanji to guard them and that turned into a commotion for over an hour. Usopp had another mishap with his concoctions and then Luffy had taken to chasing Sakura around the ship all morning trying to convince her to join the crew while Nami kept trying to pry him away from Sakura.

"I want you to be our doctor. Why don't you want to sail with us?"

"Nami said that you're going to sail a sea that's been considered a pirates graveyard,"

"Yeah, the Grand Line! Sailing's going to be great, so come along! We need a doctor," The last statement was something she agreed on, but even so, Sakura had no intention of trotting along with this odd group of pirates.

Sakura sighed. "I can't believe he has a bounty,"

..

..

...

For all of Luffy's unusual quirks, Sakura found yet another interesting thing about him. Last night while waiting for Zoro to finish drawing her water, she had found the picture of him laying around the meeting room of the ship, with a wide smile and the back of Usopp's head. But it wasn't just a picture, no it was a wanted poster. And that's how Sakura learned that this world's currency was referred to as Berries. And that Luffy was worth 30 million, and wanted dead or alive.

'They really are pirates,' Sakura couldn't correlate this group's hospitality and kindness to pirates' behavior. She considered herself to be biased since she only heard stories of pirates. But their title was basically to define criminals of the sea.

"What did he do to earn that bounty?" Surely it must've been something terrible, but somehow she couldn't see any facade behind the jovial demeanor of the captain. And she had kept her guard up for any indication of hostility, but he had none towards her.