Arriving in Alabasta

Hello readers! I want to thank you all for your amazing support and all the love you've given my stories all this time. And I hope to continue to give you more stories that keeps you happy as readers.

Let's see how well Sakura and the Strawhats handle the situation as they draw nearer to the mouth of the crocodile.

And if you have any queries for me, I'm available on the member's only discord: eKf48C8BtR

The sun's warm embrace enveloped Sakura as she stretched her arms out in relief, gazing out over the vast ocean. They were getting closer to Alabasta, and despite the impending threat of a warlord, outbreak of civil war, and the destruction of Vivi's entire country; their main concern now was reaching their destination without succumbing to hunger.

It was a dilemma brought about by the crew's voracious appetite, especially their rubber-stomached captain, Luffy, who had a habit of raiding the kitchen for midnight snacks each night. Despite having acquired a substantial amount of dinosaur meat, it seemed to vanish in a matter of days, followed by the giant bird that attempted to fly off with Luffy, only to end up serving them instead.

Sanji, the crew's cook, was seething with frustration. He had carefully rationed their food supplies to last until they reached Alabasta, but now everything was gone, and Luffy's face bore the telltale crumbs of his escapades.

In a desperate bid to secure more sustenance, Usopp and Luffy decided to try their luck at fishing, even though Luffy had already devoured the bait. Their unconventional approach involved using Karoo, as bait, much to Vivi's dismay. Who was livid when she discovered Karoo hanging helplessly on the fishing lines.

"STOP FISHING WITH MY DUCK!" Vivi's voice rang out in exasperation, echoing across the deck as she

smacked their heads together.

"What happened to the bait?" Sakura asked, leaning over the rails.

"Luffy ate it!" Usopp answered.

"Luffy!"

"Usopp ate some too!" He argued back.

In the distance, Sakura and Vivi noticed steam rising from the sea. This phenomenon surprised the majority of the crew aside from Sakura who was familiar with the science behind this but Vivi had rushed off to get Nami for insight.

Nami, explained that it was caused by a volcano beneath the ocean's surface and assured them there was nothing to fear.

"There are more volcanos under the sea than there are on land. A new island will be born over there, in about a few thousand years,"

"It's not food so I don't care," Luffy said. At the mention, he also thought to ask Sanji to cook them something, even though they were officially out of supplies but Sanji went back to the pantry anyway

They sailed through the billowing smoke, expecting to emerge unscathed on the other side and they did aside from inhaling a bit of the nauseous steam. However, as they cleared the haze, they realized too late that they now had an extra body amongst them.

A peculiar silhouette appeared atop Karoo. A lanky man with a face caked full of makeup, clad in a pink overcoat, and donning an outrageous blue outfit had seemingly materialized out of thin air.

"Who the heck is this guy?" Sakura was unable to hide her startled expression.

The man in question was looking at Karoo just as surprised. "Why did I jump on this duck!?"

He then lost his grip and dropped into the ocean, calling out for help and declaring he couldn't swim.

"Do we fish him out?" asked Usopp.