chapter 12 regret?

Taehyungs house:

This is his real house

This is his real house. His dad gave him and promised at age 18 he can live in this house it's still few months but taehyung sometimes is sleeping here.

No one's pov.
Jisoo side
Jisoo just woke up from bed and felt taehyungs arm around her waist she turned around and found him looking at her.
"What time is it" She asked in raspy voice.
"5 pm.... did you slept well?" Replied v with smirk on his face. She blushed and then her eyes widened. '5 pm??? I promised girls to met them for shopping at 2 pm' jisoo was about to stand up but then she remembered she just has his T-shirt.

 '5 pm??? I promised girls to met them for shopping at 2 pm' jisoo was about to stand up but then she remembered she just has his T-shirt

" Don't look" He smiled for first time and just turned around. Jisoo waited for a while to be sure that he won't look back and finally run into bathroom. She locked door and started refreshing herself. Taehyung stood up and change the sheets. When Jisoo eft bathroom he went to refresh himself and Jisoo went to kitchen.
Jisoo pov

I was making something for dinner my legs were paining but I let it go. Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me I knew who it was. Taehyung stood behind me and snuggle his face in crock of my neck. I was making eggs with bacon.
"Will you now tell me what's going on with this wounds"
I hissed I forgot about that. I knew would regret that action.
"What do you want to know" I started with cold voice.
"Who did that? " I rolled my eyes and turned around
"My step mother and people from my college" He looked at me. I saw anger and sadness.
"Why" I looked at pan with eggs and took them off . I looked at him and sighed
"My mother died when I was 5. My father started dating when I was 12 with Monica. This whole time he was at work or with Monica sometimes he took Jin for watching some football match or something like that. He never took me somewhere I never thought about it but now I know he never looked at me as a daughter. I needed to cook by myself for whole 'family'. When I was 14 my father married Monica. He was always out of the town. When I was 15 Jin transferred here and that's when Monica started beating me for any mistakes..... I couldn't get new clothes, she rarely let me wash them. That's why people in school started bullying me. Shouting abusing.... "My eyes started getting teary. Then taehyung dragged me towards couch I sat down.
" Few of them tried to rape me but teacher helped me. It was too much for me so I started burning myself by lighters. Suddenly in my life came Isabella she was really friendly I wanted to tell her about everything but before I could I heard her talking behind my back with my bullies.
I never had friends cause we often were moving to another cities so I always was new one with whom no one wanted talk cause they already had friends. Isabella was someone who I wanted to trust but he made barriers around me for new people. I promised myself I won't trust anyone after that. She wanted to betrayed me. She ruined me. But when I transferred I met a girl who's name is Jennie she and her two friends made my walls ruin down around me. "I let out my tear rolle down. He took me and made me sit at his lap then he hugged me and I hugged him back
"Now I'm here too" He said to me and wiped my tears with his thumb. I nodded while nodding. Then I stood up from his lap.
"Let's eat now"
"Are you sure" I nodded and we walked into dinning room.
Taehyung made me laugh and forgot about past.  One question was filling my head....
'Do I really regret this.......him?'