Niko quickly checked under the table just in case it had fallen under it. He then picked up and scattered every item on Aj's desk in search of a letter that he didn't even know actually existed. Niko hoped it did. That way the ending didn't need to be so heart breaking. Because Aj had said goodbye. In his own way.

Niko broke down on the floor, starting to sob harshly at the lack of a goodbye. He realised that a note probably never existed and Niko just made up things in his mind to try and get himself to feel better.

There was no time for too many tears though. He had to get ready. Niko had a funeral to attend.

There lay Aj's coffin. Brought in on the shoulders of Chunkz, Kenny, Darkest and Harry Pinero . Niko and Sharky didn't have the mental strength to bring it in without collapsing on the floor in fits of tears. The coffin was light brown with a large white circle with a green B in the middle of it. None of the coffins fit Kenny's standard so he just got one custom made for Aj. He knew that Aj would've loved it.

Kenny made his way to the front of the hall and looked around. He recognised every single face in the hall because they only allowed people who were still there for Aj after he was outed to come to the funeral. What was the most heart breaking is that even though they didn't support him, Kenny asked his family to come. But not a single member showed up. They'd made an exception that didn't even end up mattering.

Kenny breathed in but tears started to flood in his eyes. It was as if he lost his voice or forgot how to speak. Kenny cleared his throat.

"Um... I've never done this before. Never thought I'd need to do this. I don't know what to say or how to start so please don't expect the best from me." Kenny started. His eyes laid on Sharky's. Looking at the belief in his eyes pushed Kenny on.

"Like do I say thank you for coming, or I'm sorry you're here?" Kenny smiled at his attempted joke. Aj wouldn't have wanted it to be all tears.

"But regardless-" Kenny paused. Regardless was a very fancy word in his opinion, he'd probably be using it a lot today. "I'll try my best to make sure this runs smoothly."

After about an hour of the formalities of the funeral, it was time to start going into elegy's.

Sharky decided he didn't want to speak otherwise he might drop to the floor and start crying. Chunkz the same, but he didn't want to admit it. Kenny hadn't prepared a speech with the lack of time that he had yesterday. So instead he had gone through all the other speeches. They were all long and sad and made people tear up but then came the one speech nobody was ready for.

"Thank you, Filly, for that..." Kenny said as his friend walked down back to his seat.

"Now, um... Nikolas Omilana."

Niko, with a heavy heart, walked up to where Kenny was stood. He nodded at Kenny to let him know he was okay and stood in front of the microphone stand.

He slowly breathed out before starting.

"Hi. Um, I'm Niko as you guys know. And I just want to start off by apologising to all of you for the pain that I caused." Tears flooded Niko's eyes.

"Aj was a good friend to all of you and I took him away. I caused him pain, heart break, whatever you wanna call it."

"I lied to him. Hurt him. Broke him down on the inside, all because I wanted my own happy ending." Niko didn't even know how he was able to get his words out properly. He didn't think he would've actually been able to get this far but he has.

"I was selfish, I know. But I loved him. He made me happy and I would've done everything for him." Niko knew he was speaking the truth, but he wished everyone that was looking at him wasn't so judgy with their eyes.

"I... uh..." Niko forgot what he had to say. It was like it completely blew out of his mind. So he decided to improvise until he remembered.

"Aj didn't like to be touched, as he let everyone know. He had his exceptions sometimes with closer friends but on the whole he never wanted physical touch." Niko started on a new topic.

"We all never understood why, and we probably never will. But as someone who's been undeserving of his hugs or whatever, I can say that I've probably been given the most." Niko knew it was true. Ever since they confessed their feelings for each other, Aj took up hugging Niko daily, to show how much he loved him.

"And they're warm. He puts all his emotion into it because he knows they're rare."

"And um-" Niko's voice cracked. He stared down at the promise ring on his finger and fiddled with it. He had no idea where he was going with what he was saying. He knew he should've brought his paper with him, but he thought he'd have been able to do it without it.

"Oh-" Niko suddenly remembered a bit of his speech. But before he could even start, the large doors suddenly swung open.

Someone was either extremely late or...

There was a trespasser on property.

"YOU!" Chunkz stood up.

Niko stared, eyes wide. He didn't expect her to crash a funeral!

Kenny fisted his hands. "You are so fucking lucky you're a woman, but you've got some nerve showing up here!" Kenny stepped forward.

All eyes were on Brielle.

"Don't you worry, you lot might be men but I know damn well I am a woman!" The lady named Nella Rose got up and started to march down the hall.

"No wait! I'm only here to talk!" Brielle started taking a few steps back, fearful of Nella.

Nobody was stopping Nella. In fact nobody wanted to, they all needed to see Brielle hurt.

Nella laughed "Don't you worry baby" She cracked her fingers "You'll be talking real soon to the fist in your face!"

"No, no wait, stop!" Brielle pleaded. Nella grabbed the scruff of Brielle's shirt and aimed, ready to punch her hard.

"I'M PREGNANT!"

1787 WORDSS

DAMNNN BROO CAN U GUYS BELIEVE IT???

LOLL IM ACC JUS HAVINF FUN W GUYS BEINF TORTURED ATP

SOMEONE GUESSES THAT BRIELLE WAS GONNA B PREGRNAT I FORGOT WHO BUT WELL DONE TO THEM

ANWYAYSSS I LOVE YALLL MWAH XXX