what's wrong?

That day I was unable to sleep properly. I just couldn't stop thinking about how and why I got feelings for him.

The kiss . What was that?

One thing I was sure about that he don't have feelings for me.
Kissing a girl for him is really easy.
He can kiss 1000 girls walking down the Street.

But for me it was a big thing.

I haven't talked about it to anyone yet.

The next day I was expecting him to talk or to look at me .

He kept ignoring me and a part of my heart wanted Answer.

What's wrong with you. Why are you doing this to me?? Why are you ignoring me. - I asked.

Listen , Bella ( wow this was the first time he said my name ) I really don't know why I did that and I want to let you know that I really don't care .
I have already forgotten about what happened Yesterday and I want you too forget about it and don't tell anyone about it or else you know what can happen.    - he said and walked away.

I felt like crying .

I knew that a kiss won't matter to him but I didn't knew that . He'll say such harsh words to me .
My heart skipped a beat.

It's been 3 days since all that conversation happened.

I was happy with Luca ,  Coco , Andrew , Rebbeca and Walker .
We all were. Really close now and really happy.

Haze and our group was away from each other .
He spent all the time with Ariana.

I wasn't really liking it but I have to accept that nthg can't happen between me and Haze .

We are two different people, two different personalities and two different nature.

Even if I get along with him I'll end up hurting myself.

Those feelings?
They were vanished.

I got my Answer he was attractive I liked him being close to me and it was just an attraction.

______
Short one but I am sure you'll are gonna next one