New beginnings

This was the very first day of Bellona at her new school.
She was neverous really freaked out she was constantly moving her hand's!
Dean called her and 4 other students with her.

Dean- I welcome y'all to our school.
As we all know you'll are selected students. Who'll get free education free staying here but in return I demand good results and participation from y'all!

Everyone nooded.
Her word's were motivating I knew why I was here .

Dean- Miss Anna I would like you to show them around and introduce them to there roomates!

We shooked our head and walked away!

The school campus was really high just like the one showed in movie even better!

Bella Pov-
Miss Anna was showing us around and telling us about rules and regulation when I say bunch of people standing near basketball court hotting for someone.
I ignored as I should.

We then went to our rooms and I meet my roommate there

Miss Anna : Rebbeca she is  " Bellona" she cracked the exam of scoller ship to be here and she is your room!

Rebbeca - Hey it's nice to meet you myself Rebbeca!

~ Bellona here nice to meet you too .
I smiled

Miss Anna left the room my suitcase was already there.

I thought Rebbeca is going to be a girl with attitude she was totally opposite.
She was preety with no attitude she was jolly .

We sat down and we talked for hours!

It was time for dinner and for dinner we went down in tha cafeteria .

Rebbeca introduced me to some of her friends .
Andrew, Coco etc.
They were all very jolly .
( They were all children of Millionaires)
I never thought they would be my friend this easily it took me a while to accept but yes they were my friend now!

We had dinner and talked a bit just a causal introduction and left for our rooms.

Rebbeca told me to sleep as it was quite late and Tomorrow was my first day.

7:04 Am

We went inside the school it was huge I was fascinated with the view everything was beautiful I was loving it .

Rebbeca- We have our first class together. Which is 3rd floor let's take the elevator.

We were heading towards the elevater when we saw people ganging up together and hooting the same name I heard yesterday.

Rebbeca- omgggg they are here let's go see them.

Whoo I asked her but she pulled me .

It was a boy with Hazel eyes blond hair he was 6'1 . His body was everything he was wearing Jersey no.7 . His veins of hand were visible.

Everyone was hooting he was none OTHER than Haze!
With him there was a guy prolly 6 feet tall . Black hair green eyes and they both were walking together in the middle he was Kile.
He was smart he was hot ( no no no I am here to study).
There were some other people.
Jayson
Two girls behind theme .

Girls around me were so into the boys Jayson , Kile and Haze was the lime light.

The trio is back - girls were talking.

I asked reb who are they?
Rebbeca- they are the most famous people of our school probably because how they look and because who they are .
They are all Billionaires Child .
Three of them together can buy all of us standing.

I was shocked by her words.

Reb- The middle one is Haze . He is probably a Playboy every girl want his attention but he don't give a freak to anyone. He is basketball player and the captain of him .
He is a big time bully as you are new here you could be there Target so I would like you to stay away from them for atleast 1st week so that they can find other commener as there Target.

None stopes him? We can compliant to Dean about it . I was deff. Annoyed to listen about him.

Reb- none dates to say against them you'll probably end up in the hospital or maybe we'll end up in there funerel.

I am really in no mood to listen about him let's just move to the class.

We entered the class.
Reb was sitting next to me .

I asked her I'll settle down my skirt it's lil uncomfortable.

Reb- you want me to come?

No no ofc not I'll be back in few mins.

When I was leaving the class I got Bumped into someone strong. He was tall way taller than me.
I looked but and got nervous it was Kile.

Jayson- Hey you idiot can't you see?

I am so sorry, I was in hurry. - I said and ran away ofc I was scared.

I was done with my skirt when I was moving back to the class .

Two people were kissing eachother.

It was none other than Haze and some other girl.
Haze looked at me I was looking at them I nervously ran away ignoring them.

I entered the class and class was started few mins later.

Someone entered the class .

The class teacher: Haze it's your first day and you are late again . ( She was really angry)

Haze : a girl tripped outside her bag feel I was just helping her out yk.

Teacher: Now who will help you stay outside the class.

Come on its not fair .
He was annoyed.

Teacher: I'll let you in you have any prove of what you just said?

He was thinking I actually do.

Haze glared at me .
Hey you whatever your name is .
The new girl you saw me helping her right?

I looked towards the teacher and then toward him .
Reb was whispering say yes pls!

I-
I-

Teacher:  Let us know Bellona.

No I didn't. ( This was the worst mistake of my life) .

Complete silence was there.
He was looking at me I can see anger in his eyes.

Reb- you really fucked it up!

Teacher : Since you don't have any prove Mr Haze Leuca you have to stay out of the class.

The lecture ended .
Jayson- it's gonna be fun playing with you lil one .

Reb- why on the earth you said no?
You know what's gonna happen to you now? You'll regret it trust me .

I got nervous. I can't lie it's hard for me to do so. He was kissing a girl outside and he lied  can I support him?

Reb- Well my dear he is Haze . You didn't agree to him and now High school year are going to be nightmare to you.

I was scared really scared. I am not someone who can speek for herself.

            °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
It was Lunch Break.
We went to cafeteria nthg happened yet.
Reb was with me.
We went to grab some salad and went to a table .

Group of people headed toward me .
Ofc , you are right Haze , Kile , Jayson and two girls.

Haze - Lil Miss, you!!
You didn't saw me right?
Did you?

I ignored.

He shouted. You didn't??
( Complete silence)
None even whispered.

____________
What do you think will happen now?
So far you are liking it if yes let me know !🪄