𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀?

𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲: lets just say it's complicated??

i'm finally back!! miss u all like crazy!

relationship status: not dating...
———————————

y/n's pov

its just another gloomy day here in LA, nothing much. i just got a call from the one and only vinnie hacker. me and him... yea we're like nothing. i guess? but its impossible to say that i dont have feelings for him. he's just everything i need in a man. but we've been friends for too long so i dont think we'll ever be something more than just friends.

vinnie's pov

"okay i'll pick you up in a few hours" i said and hung up the call. i put on my jacket and head out of my apartment to go pick up y/n. my dream girl, might i add. but, we've been friends since god knows how long... so i dont think she'll ever develop feelings towards me.

as i arrived at her place, i waited a few minutes until she came to the car.

"heyyy i missed you" she said, as we shared a quick hug. "sorry i've been hella busy with modeling and stuff" i replied. "sooo where should we go?" she asked as i started driving. "should we just grab some lunch and i found a thrift store near Melrose... we should check that out" i stated earning a nod from her. we listened to some music and wow vibing with y/n has got to be one of favorite thing ever.

—————

y/n's pov

"oh nooo it's raining" i whined when i see how heavily it rained while we were still in the thrift shop. "oh dont act like you dont love rain" he smirked and i gave him a side eye. "i love when it rains but vinnie you parked your car like 10 blocks away" i replied as we paid for our stuff. "its just rain y/n, you go home and take a shower and tuck yourself in your bed and continue read whatever book you want" he replied with a laugh.

"okay i think we'll just have to run as fast as we can" he shrugged. "i'm colf as fuck already and you want me to be in the rain??" i stated knowing that its my fault for wearing just a crop top and jorts. "not my fault you decided to wear that, you know it rains like crazy here for the past few weeks" he replied as he took off his hoodie and gave it to me. "here wear this, i dont want you to get a fever or something" he said as he put the hoodie on me. "okay on the count of three we run ok?" he asked and i nodded. as soon as he counted to three we both ran like crazy, giggling and laughing.

we got in the car and we were both drenched. "should we hangout at my place?" i offered. "hell yeah, would love to" he smiled and drove us back to my apartment. as we arrived at my place, i put away my things and i saw him taking off his shirt. what a beautiful muscular body. "do you mind if i take a shower really quick?" he asked. "yeah sure, i think you left your shorts and a shirt here at my place, you can check it at the guest room" i explained and he nodded as he went to the guest room and took a shower. i went to my room as well and hop in the shower.

vinnie's pov

after taking a shower i went to her living room and turned on the tv. i waited a couple minutes until she came out of her room and sat next to me. "what should we watch?" i asked. "uhmm ouu we should start watching 'through my window' you know its kinda famous on tiktok" she suggested. "ohh yea i've heard about it before" i replied and searched for that movie.

as we were watching y/n asked me to grab the fuzzy blanket that was next to me. i took the blanket and and threw it on her and i immediately wrapped my arms around her with the blanket. she squealed under my embrace as we both let out a giggle. before i even notice she grabbed a pillow and smash it across my face.

"ouch that hurts" i winced playfully earning a light chuckle from her. "thats what you deserve dummy" she replied. i grabbed both of her arms in one hand and the other went to tickle her side. "stoppppp vinnieee" she screamed. i stopped and we both looked at each other making eye contact. she looked at her hands that i held. "youre dumb" she chuckled and i let her go. i gave her a small smile.

i then laid myself down on the sofa with my head resting on her laps. she looked down at me as we made eye contact. she's breathtaking, it feels like god took his precious time to sculpt her by hands. i gave her a small smile.

"y/n what are we?" i asked. "what do you mean?" she asked confusedly. i know she's not. "are we just friends y/n..." i replied and she just raised her shoulders. "it's a lie if i say i dont have feelings for you..." i confessed and got up from my position to face her. i grabbed her soft hands in mind, caressing it so soothingly. "say something" i said lowly while looking at her.

she didn't reply to my questions instead she leaned in for a kiss. a quick small but meaningful one. i was shocked but i can also feel the butterflies in my tummy.

"i've always loved you more than friends" she confessed which made me smile in relief. "so why didn't you tell me?" i asked. "because i don't want to ruin this friendship vin, i love you too much and i'm scared if i tell you it might affect our bond" she confessed. "we both loved each other so much y/n so why don't we just get into a relationship?" i replied. "are you sure vin? what if things ends badly?" she seemed worried. "yes i'm sure and yes i want you to be my girlfriend, we'll go through things together i promise. and even if things ends badly, i will make sure we'll find our way back to each other" i comforted her earning a small smile.

"so can i be your boyfriend, y/n" i asked with so much hope that the answer would be yes. "yes vinnie, i want you to be my boyfriend" she smiled at me.

we both leaned in for a passionate kiss.

"wow i can't believe that you're my girlfriend now" i chuckled. "should we go out for dinner? to celebrate our relationship" i offered and she agreed.

time skip after dinner

"thank you so much y/n for trusting me enough to be your boyfriend" i smiled at her as we both get comfy in the bed. "i promise you i'll try my best to be the best girlfriend for you" she replied and i smiled at her response. "let's get some sleep" i said as i leaned in for a kiss, a long passionate one which almost turns into a makeout session. she broke the kiss, and we made eye contact. the look in her eyes, i want my kids to have her eyes. she then leans in for another kiss but this time it was more of a needy kiss.

i was resting my back against the headboard, i grabbed her and placed on my laps without breaking the kiss. she took my hands and placed it on her ass which made me grasped it in my hands. she moved her waist on my erection earning a small moan from the both of us. "i need you" she whispered in my ears.

without hesitation, i helped her to take off her panties. i slid my boxers down a bit just enough to make sure my dick came out. i helped her to position her heat on my hard cock. moans filled the room as she moves herself on me. it was so good, the right amount of pleasure that she gave me. after we both came, i took my shirt off to wipe us.

"that was good y/n" i smiled down at her as i helped to tuck her in under the blanket. "mmm you were good too" she replied.

we both drifted off to sleep in each other's embrace.

↤ 𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲

yk that guilty feelings when you have to end a friends with benefits kind of relationship with someone because you are struggling to understand yourself. yeaa idk what to do but im glad i got out of that situationship because i know damn well, even if i kept going, its gonna hurt the both of us because of my damn bpd

ok btw i'm finally back after what?? 2 years??? miss yall sm