𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗺 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝗽𝘁𝟮

𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲: part two for the last chapter, idk i might do another chapter but not sure bc i might just end this chapter here
relationship status: not dating
———————————

y/n's pov

"thank you so much for the lunch, you really didn't have to" i thanked him but also not trying to be awkward. "no worries" he gave me a warm smile. "mind if i walk you to your apartment?" he asked unbuckling his seatbelt and i too stunt to speak. "dr. hacker you don't-" i got cut off. "call me vinnie. we're not in class" he chuckled making me nod awkwardly.

"come on i'll walk you up there" he said and before i could reply, he already got out of his seat and walked towards my side to open the door for me. i got out and we walked to me and eli's apartment.

we had to take the lift and it was awkward as hell. he was just standing at the edge of it and i was on the other side, fidgeting with my fingers.

—————

"elijahhhh i'm home" i knocked in the door a few times as he stood behind me. "dumb ass bitch i thought you were kidnap-" he stopped his sentence when he realized vinnie was behind me. my eyes widened and i was in completely embarrassed by that. "oh shit sorry" he apologized quickly. "it's okay" vinnie chuckled quietly behind me.

"sorry i took y/n out for a lunch date to talk about the presentation" he explained. date? did he just admit that he took me on a lunch date? "oh yeah it's okay, you're good" he said crossing his arms looking at me curiously.

"okay i'll see you later y/n. and eli" we exchanged a small nod and smile before he walked away. elijah pulled me into our apartment and closed the door behind us.

"ohhh yep we gotta have a conversation girl" he dragged me to sit on the couch. "what was that?" he gave me that suspicious look as he was pointing at the door, referring to what just happened. "what?" i asked. "oh girl- don't act like you don't know what type of conversation we boutta have" he said sassily. "he took me out for lunch and we discussed about the presentation and he took me back and walked me here" i explained.

"are yall.. you knowww" he put both of his pointer fingers together as if we're dating. "hell no, i'm his student for fucks sake" i shook my head trying to stop him from getting any idea that we're something. "okay whatever- but lowkey yall would look good together" he gave his opinion and honestly i think so too.

"not gonna happen eli" i patted his shoulder before going into my room to change.

————-

sunday

"did you pack enough clothes?" i heard him yelled from the kitchen as i rolled my luggage to the living room. "mhmm don't worry i'm all set" i stated. "just need to do my makeup" i said before running back into my room to do a simple makeup look.

as i was doing my makeup, i heard the door bell rang. maybe it's the postmate. i thought to myself. "eliii open the door" i yelled still focusing on my makeup.

elijah's pov

i put the snacks away and walked to open the door. holy shit. that was the first thing that came to my mind when i opened the door revealing dr. hacker. he held his hand out and i was not expecting a goosebump handshake from him. we exchanged a quick goosebump before i invited him to come in.