𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗰𝘂𝗲

𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲: let's just say that they're bestfriends who have feelings for each other.

also if you're wondering who lewis is in this chapter, look back at the introduction chapter!

olive and piper will be your friends in this chapter

this one is very looong btw, and sorry i didnt proofread

relationship status: not dating...
request from: holefortimothee
———————————

y/n's pov

i fixed my hair, grabbed my purse and put on my gold hoops before i was finally done with my outfit. i suddenly got a notification from the one and only, vinnie.

—————

armswinger😩🌹

heYyyyYyYy

wyd?

emogirl🥺🖤⛓

heyYyYyyyYy

just getting ready for a party

my  girlfriends invited me

armswinger😩🌹

ouuu sounds fun

have fun and be safe

emogirl🥺🖤⛓

okay :)

—————

and after we ended the conversation, my friends called me telling me that they're here to pick me up.

—————

at the party

"come onnn y/n have some drink" olive shouted as she finished her second cup of alcohol. "i had one sip girl- i'm not planning to get drunk tonight" i said, sitting on the stool in the corner of the room.

"look at that guy over there" piper pointed to the guy who was sitting alone, with a drink in his hand. "hot" she said with a smirk. "go get him girl!! i saw him staring at you" olive said and pushed her to make the move.

me and olive excitedly clapped our hands when piper talked to him and he looked interested in her.

"i'm gonna go over there" olive pointed to a group of other people. i nodded as she left me at the same exact spot i was before.

—————

i took a few more shots because why not. from the corner of my eyes, i saw piper making out with the guy she was talking to just now and olive was drunk with her other friend group.

i'm pretty drunk myself and i know for fact if i drive myself home, there's a possibility for me to get into an accident because it almost happened the last time i was drunk.