𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸

𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲: angst with happy ending
!!TW: self harm, mention of suicide
relationship status: dating
———————————

y/n's pov

i walked into the bathroom shakily, holding onto the wall to keep me from falling. i've had a bad couple days and didn't tell vinnie about it because i don't wanna look dramatic or to make him worry about me.

i've been clean for 2 months, my staying sober journey was pretty easy until two days ago. i had an anxiety attack when vinnie was at the warehouse, and obviously he have no idea about it because i decided to handle it on my own without having him to rely onto.

as i walked into the bathroom, i rested my back against the wall letting my weak body slid down until i was sitting on the cold tile. i placed my head on my knees trying to think of a way to not fucked up my 2 months clean. but i couldn't.

i shuffled my ass around on the floor until i reached the sink cupboard opening it trying to find my thing. "where the fuck is it" i mumbled to myself moving everything that's in the cupboard trying to find the clear jar. there it is. i grabbed it and took it out of the cupboard then opened it to see nothing.

"oh no no no please, where is it" i cried lowly searching it in the cupboard again. maybe i put it somewhere else the last time i used it. "FUCK!" i yelled getting up to the living room and tripped immediately when i stepped on a phone charger leaving a small cut on my knee.

i crawled over to the beanbag next to my book shelf resting my head on the edge of it with my knees to my chest. tears running down my face, my head is blank, i feel like someone else is controlling my body. i looked at the top of the shelf and found a scissors. i took it and placed it on my wrist, dragging it on my skin making a few lines.

i threw the scissors across the room when i felt like it wasn't enough. i need more.

vinnie's pov

i entered our house calling for y/n but no answer. "baby i'm home" i called again but still no answer. i went upstairs to our room and knocked a few times.

y/n's pov

i heard light knocks on the door knowing that it's vinnie. i have no energy to get up so i just stayed there and wait for whatever's coming.

"baby?" he opened the door and his head peeked inside the room. his eyes widened and filled with worries when he saw me half dead on the beanbag.

"y/n what happened?" he rushed over to me. "vin please" i pleaded with teary eyes. "what baby? what do you want?" he asked moving my hair out of my face. "where did you put it?" i asked hoping that he would answer me. "what y/n?" he asked worriedly.

"where's my blade?" i slightly screamed and guilt rushed over my body because that probably scared him. but nope. he moved closer to me hugging me. "baby i had to throw it away because i don't want you to do it anymore" he replied making me cry.

"please give me it vin, i need it" i begged and he shook his head. "y/n please, that's not gonna happen" he said. "please tell me what's on your mind baby" he kept his tone calm.