🌈Rules🌈

Want to join our community, simply follow the rules and fill the form.

↪Follow the community account permanently.

_RainbowCommunity_

Also follow the founders account permanently.

ictxchronicles and diyachittora

↪Give this book a shout out and remember it should be announced strictly, Also mention us _RainbowCommunity_ when you announce it on your mb.

↪Be polite and create a friendly enviroment in the community.

↪Add this book to your public and private reading list.

↪You can join us if you have discord or any other social media handle including Instagram and Pinterest where we can interview you.

↪One person is allowed to take a max of three roles, you can't take more than three.

↪You are needed to be a dedicated and committed member towards the community, if you can't you may be removed.

↪You are needed to be fluent in English, it might not be your first language though.

↪If your form will be accepted, we will reply it as "ACCEPTED" and if we do not make sure that you are following the rest of rules.

↪If you have followed all the rules but still your form is not accepted, don't hesitate to mention us in the comments or DM us directly.

↪Your form might take 3-4 days to be noticed and accepted.

↪You are needed to be 13 or above to join our community, if you are not you are required to wait until you turn 13.

↪If you wish to resign, you are required to inform us and fill the resignation form a month ago only so that we could find a perfect replacement for you.

↪Be active once in a week at least.

↪Rest have fun, enjoy, and make friends.

↪Password will be your favorite colour, this is just to consider that you have read the rules properly.

~Thank You~

Aaliyah and Priyanka