My brows furrow as I wonder what rules he has for me. "I want a call every day, I want a picture of how stunning you look while you're gone, and I want you to have so much fun." He squeezes my hips, smiling when he watches the wrinkle in between my eyebrows go away. I pull him up onto his feet, dragging him to the front door as I promise to follow his rules. 

He leads me to his car, opening my door for me per usual. He rounds the car and intertwines his fingers with mine once he's settled inside. I squeeze his hand and soak in the time we have in the car before we depart for a few days. 

Once we arrive at my drop-off location, Jack puts the car in park and tips my face to the side to kiss me. "Have a good time, I'll miss you." he mumbles against my forehead before kissing me. I cradle his jaw and peck his lips lovingly telling him to stay safe while I'm gone. I squeeze his hand one more time before hopping out of the car and grabbing my suitcase. 

After putting my suitcase up I head onto the plane with the rest of my band and Marj. We discuss our itinerary and talk about my whereabouts while I'm not performing. "I will be at Luke's game and maybe out to eat with them." I tell my manager, watching her face subtly drop. "Is that wise, Josie?" she asks with a mother-like concern. 

"Probably not, but this means a lot to me." I tell her, not worried about any of the rumors or the hateful messages I've been receiving since the internet seems to think Jack is dating an influencer named Olivia. We haven't been seen out together in so long that I'm surprised some people are holding onto the idea of us, but they're probably just using Jack and me as a way to hold Brendan's song onto me. 

"Look if there are rumors, I'll say I just came to visit Dad's alma mater, I'll be careful." I assure my manager, trying to make her job a little easier. Having me as a client isn't too fun when I'm as reckless as I am. The reassurance seems to settle her nerves a bit allowing her to sink back into her chair. I do the same and close my eyes, doing my best to sleep throughout the rest of this flight. 

The plane landing woke me up, making me wake up with an uneasy feeling in my chest. Once we're on the ground I take a deep breath making my bandmates giggle at how bad I am at flying even though I should be used to it. I flip them off, holding onto the armrests until I'm ready to get up. 

I grab my suitcase and promise Marj that I'll be on my best behavior as I look for Luke. I put my sunglasses on and search for him until my eyes lock on a few boys with a whiteboard that says 'Legacy Lee'. I chuckle, shaking my head as I approach the group. I watch Luke hand the sign off to one of his friends as he walks over to me. "Hey Luke," I smile, pressing up onto my tippy toes to hug my boyfriend's little brother. 

His arms wrap around me, giving me a tight hug before introducing me to his friends since they all wanted to come meet me. "Boys, this is Josie. My future sister-in-law, so no flirting with her." He says, making me blush at the fact that he refers to me as his future sister-in-law. It's good to know he does actually like me and wasn't just saying it to my face. 

"Jos, this is Adam Fantilli, his brother Luca, Ethan Edwards, he'll be playing on the Devils soon, and Mark Estapa. Duker couldn't come but you'll meet him eventually." I give each of them a side hug as Luke introduces me to his friends. After talking for a bit about the plan for today we move from the sidewalk and into the car. 

Adam took my suitcase from me and put it in the back of the car and after thanking him he takes one of the seats in the back so I can sit in the passenger seat. On the ride to campus I listen to the boys talk about the team they're playing before I jolt in my seat when Luke shouts, "Mark! Stop staring." I turn my head back to look at Mark, watching his cheeks turn red while he comes up with something to say.