Chapter 18

I tried avoiding Nick so much and James too because I didn't want to talk to him about the kiss and the Party and all that shit that has been going on for too long. After school, I put my earphones in, and I decided to walk back home. So I wouldn't see anyone I didn't want to see. I took my phone out of my pocket and opened Spotify. I put my music on and started going. On my way, I avoided eye contact and went a little but faster than normal.

A few minutes later...
A car was driving on the road next to me. Yeah, I know that this is normal, but it was driving as slow as I was going. So I looked at the car and suddenly a window opened. It was Tom. Charlies brother. Wow, my old best friend, but then he had to leave for college. It broke my heart because I had a tiny little crush on him, but I never told him because I didn't want to ruin our friendship. I mean, just look at him. He is gorgeous. His blue green eyes and his curly brown hair and omg his sharp jawline. He is just perfect. I wonder if he has a girlfriend now. I mean don't get me wrong but if he hasn't got one than who in the world could have a girlfriend.

I am pretty sure he is one of the most handsome boy in his year. Wait
Stop
What am I even saying. Ughh. (Well, if you forgot. He is Charlie's brother, and he left for college. He and y/n were best friends when he was still going to high school. Now he came back beacuse he has a break. Oh and if you ask tom is casted as Timothée Chalamet)
I took my earphones out and stopped the music. "Hey y/n/n what are you doing out here all alone. Shouldnt you be driving with the bus and Charlie or something." He said with the most perfect smile. Ohh gosh I should stop talking. "I uhh uhm he didn't tell you gosh. Uhm just forget what I said. Well first of all hellou. I needed some fresh air and time alone or something. You know to clear my head from all the stuff that happened. And if I am being honest with you I am just trying to avoid some people." I said awkward. Gosh why did I just say that. I mean Yeah I know we were best friends even better than charlie I but like things change. Maybe he changed...

He looked at me worried and said "come on in I will drive you home and on the way home we could grab some donuts and you could cry your whole soul out and tell me everything. And we could catch up on everything that happened to us." And again his smile. He got out and opened. I wanted to open the door. But he said "noo let me do it". I laughed and said "uh what a gentleman." He just blushed and scratched the back of his neck. Yeah no I was wrong. He didn't change.

I don't want to continue the afternoon in this chapter. You will have to wait until the next one. I already have some things in my mind. So I was thinking that Nick and y/n are going to have an enemies to lovers now. Since y/n hates him, you know. And I just looove enemies to lovers. Do you have any recs (but like real books, not the ones on wattpad). And I just wanted to thank you all because I never thought that so many people would read it. Love you❤️