Chapter 6

This week was pretty boring. I mean Charlie was hanging out with Nick Nelson 24/7. I was pretty lonely. Yeah of course I had the others but Charlie was my best friend. And I still have a huge crush on Nick and when Charlie was spending so much time with him I was kinda jealous and furious. Suddenly a ringing interrupted my toughts. A person was on our house door. Probably the post man. I heard footsteps on the stairway. The footsteps were getting closer and closer. Suddenly somebody knocked on my bedroomdoor.
"Who is there?" I asked. "Hey! It's me Charlie. Can I come in?" he asked. "Omg Charlie Yeah come in" I almost shouted in excitment. I stand up from my bed and ran to the door. Charlie was standing there. I rushed to him and took him in my arms. I hugged him tight. He realised what I was doing and then he hugged me back. Wow I really missed him. I mean how couldn't I he is my best friend After all. "I missed you!" We both said in the exact same time.

After talking to him about what happened we decided to do a sleepover. He told me about his Rugby team and how nice Nick was to him. When he talked about Nick Charlie kinda had a sparkle in his eyes. Does Charlie like Nick? No way he would never do that to me right?
Omg! Stop thinking So bad about Charlie. I really have to do something about that. Suddenly he interrupted me. "Hey you okay? Did you heard what I just said?" He asked me. "Ohh sorry I was just thinking about some stupid stuff. Yeah I am okay. Thanks for asking. Sorry. What were you saying?" I asked trying to hide my expression. "Forget it. We should head to sleep. It's getting late and tomorrow is school." he said. I nodded with my head. He was thinking. He looked kinda confused.

The next morning Charlie and I brushed our teeth and put our school uniforms on. We went downstairs were my family was already eating breakfast. I took an Apple and went to the Front door. Charlie was talking a little bit with my family and then he came to me were I was already waiting for him to show up. We said our goodbyes and went to the bus station. The bus came and we were listening to music like always. When we arrived at school I saw Nick sitting with his friends on a table. He saw me and Charlie and smiled at us. I couldn't do anything else and I Returned the smile. Wow his smile made my whole day a lot better.

We went inside and we saw Tao and Elle satnding and talking about something. We talked to them when the bell rang. We seperated our ways and went to class. I had a class with Nick and luckily I was sitting right behind him so I could just Stare at him and he wouldn't even notice. I had to spend some time with him but I don't know how. I wasn't brave enough to ask him if we could hang out After school. I mean c'mon I am not so brave. Suddenly our teacher said something interesting. "So you are going to work with a Partner on a Project. And I know that the girls are new in this school so I am going to make a boy-girl group. Maybe you can find a new friend. So I will call out two names and then you are going to sit right next to each other for the whole year. You will also have to meet in private so that you can work on your Project. Today we will already Start doing the project in class. And I am going to give you a sheet of paper where all the Themes for the project are written down. You and your Partner have to Chose a theme. Good luck!"

Now that was interesting. I just have to get in a group with Nick and I will have an excuse for spending time with him. That is not so difficult right?
That sounds creepy. I Sound like I am obessed with Nick but I am not!
I'm not! But I am really excited what the teacher will do. The teacher said " "Y/N Y/L/N and Nick Nelson are the last group!"
Wow I am really excited. I had a big smile on my face. Suddenly Nick turned around and he smiled at me. I returned the smile. I sat next to him. I will be sitting the whole year next to him!!!! I am so excited!! Nick and I coosed our theme. It was an interesting theme. The bell rang and we went outside. "Hi Y/N!" Nick said running After me. "Can we meet somewhere to start our project?"
"Yeah of course! Where?" I said. "Do you want to come to my place After school?" He asked me. Suddenly I could feel how my face turned red. I smiled. "Yeah!" I said happy. "Here give me your phone. I am gonna give you my number and then I will text you the Details. Ok?" He said. I gave him my phone and he tipped his number. While he gave me my phone back our hands touched and I could feel butterflies in my stomach. My face turned red. We said our goodbyes and I went to my next class. The day was pretty boring. After a couple of hours I met Charlie at the busstation waiting for me. I told him about the day. But a smile escaped my face and he noticed it. He asked me what had also happened that I smiled like a creep. I couldn't hide my happiness. I told him about my first lesson with Nick. When I told him that he kinda looked sad. I asked him if something was wrong but he just said that everything was fine. I was really excited about spending the rest of the day with Nick Nelson!