Chapter 8

He said dinner was ready. I wasn't really prepared for seeing Alec again. I was really nervous. We got up and Nick opened the door. He held it open and gestured me to come outside. He joked "Ladies first." and then he did that hand thing. We both laughed. I kinda laughed really nervous and Nick noticed it and he asked me if everything was okay. I nodded. It is kinda cringe because I was being normal around Nick Nelson. I mean I didn't stared at him anymore. But now there was his older brother Alec Nelson. I don't know what came into me. I mean before this year I wasn't really interested in boys and I didn't cared about them but then I met Nick Nelson and I am head over heels in love with Nick but then there is also his older brother Alec. Before this Nelson-Boys thing, boys were never really interested in me. They just saw me as another boring girl and nothing else.

Nick tapped me on my shoulder and he interrupted me from my thoughts. And then I noticed that I was standing there the whole time not moving my feet. Cringe. Now Nick is thinking that I am a creep or something. "Are you okay?" he asked me. Then I lied "Sorry I was just thinking if I texted my mother that I was staying at a friends house". "And....?" I was confused and asked "and what...?" He answered "Did you texted your mother that you are staying at a friends house?" he kinda said that last part sad. He had a really sad face. I wondered why he was sad but I didn't wanted to bother him and make this situation only more uncomfortable. So I didn't said anything and we kept going to the dining room.

Nick's POV
When I said the last part about the friends I was sad because I wanted to be more than just a friend to Y/n. I wanted to have a relationship like in the movies. But now I think that she doesn't like me that way. But I know because of my contacts in school that there is going to be a school ball and that's where I plan asking her to be my prom and maybe when we dance to the perfect music I would tell her how I really feel about her. I would confess her all my feelings. When I see her smiling my whole World spins around me and I have this strange feeling in my stomach. Her smile and laugh could Light up whole New York City. And her beautiful Y/e/c eyes are just so magnificent. I could Stare at them my whole life without getting bored. She is so funny and cute and I love every Single part about her. I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

But something about her seemed strange today. She was barely talking. She was thinking about something the whole time. The silence was comfortable. While she was deep in her toughts I Figured out what I was feeling for her. I hope she wasn't that upset because she met one of my brothers. Every time I take a friend to my house they always end up falling in love with one of my brothers. But I hope that this wasn't the thing that bothered her beacause I want to be her boyfriend. I want to take her to my favourite places and just talk and have fun. I wanna go on so many Dates as possible. I want to go the beach and scream that I am her proud boyfriend. I want to take pictures with her in a photo booth.

And then I noticed that we were standing here for a Minute or so. So I tapped her on her beautiful shoulder. We went to the dining room. And then I saw my mother standing there. Luckily my brothers weren't there and I am hoping that they aren't going to come and eat dinner with us. I looked over to y/n to see a relieved expression on her face. I helped my mother with the food. I placed it on the table and then I sat down right next to y/n. Suddenly I heard footsteps coming closer and closer. They were coming towards us. And then I saw them standing there at the door frame. They were smirking at y/n and me. They sat down. Alec and Noah were sitting right in front of y/n and me. Alec was in front of me and Steve was in front of Y/n. My mother was sitting at the end.

The situation was really uncomfortable. No one was saying anything. We were just looking at each other.

Y/n's POV
The silence was really uncomfortable. I saw one other boy sitting right in front of me. He was really cute. "So y/n this is Noah Nelson and this is Alec Nelson. They are Nick's older brothers. Noah, Alec this is y/n y/l/n, one of Nick's friends. She is going to eat with us today." Nick's mother said and pointing with her Index finger at them and breaking the silence. They were all looking at me. Alec was smirking at me and when he noticed that I was looking his way he winked at me. I blushed really hard. But I ignored it. "Hello. Nice to meet you y/n!" Alec and Noah said at the same time. "Hi nice to meet you too" I said shy. Alec was trying to hold his laugh because he already knew me. But I have to say that all the Nelson boys were really cute and hot.