Chapter 10

After meeting Tom again he let me in. He said Charlie was upstairs so I went upstairs to his room. Tom went outside he wanted to buy some coffee and after that he would come back and he promised me he would hang out the whole day with me. Of course I said we would hang out with Charlie too and he just said that he said that and then I said that he only said me and he said he tought that he mentoined also Charlies name. It was kind of sus but I just shrugged it off. I was really happy seeing Tom again.

'Sooo tell me what happened!' Charlie said. He was really furious about what happened yesterday at the Nelsons. I started explaining 'Nick and me were just studying and doing things and then I had to go the bathroom and on my way there I met his super hot brother Alec. We just talked and then After we finished talking I went to the bathroom of course!' We both chuckled. 'Really? That hot? Wow it must be in their blood-line.' Charlie said laughing. 'Sus' I thought but I just shrugged it off. I continoued with my Story. 'After that Incident we studied again and then we went downstairs for dinner. At first I was kinda relieved when Alec didn't came to dinner but After a few minutes I heard footsteps.' I said 'Waiittt... Footsteps....Plural?'
'Yeah Nick Nelson has two really hot brothers Alec Nelson and Noah Nelson. Dinner was really cringe because we all weren't talking that much and their mother asked me if I have got a boyfriend and then they all kinda smirked. End of the Story. We have to ask Nick if he would like to hang out with us at the weekend or so. So that you can meet his two hot brothers.I am sure you would like them.' I said.

When I finished my sentence I could see a person standing at the door. 'Who is super hot?' Tom asked kinda sad. I froze. I didn't know what to say so I just said the stupiest thing in my whole life. 'No one. I never said that someones super hot.' I said with an awkward laugh. He just shrugged his shoulders and sat beside us. I didn't wanted to tell Tom because...I don't actually know why I didn't wanted to tell him. Charlie looked at me confused. 'Sooo are you two guys ready for our day. Maybe we could go Bowling and after that we could go and eat something or something like that?' 'Sure why not?' Charlie and I said in unison.

We went outside where Toms car was parked. Charlie sat behind us and Tom and I were sitting in the Front. We drived for a long time and finally we arrived. First we went to the Supermarkt because we wanted to buy some drinks. Then we went Bowling. We took our shoes and we put them on.

After 5 minutes we all sat down at our table and then we tipped our names in. 'Y/n!' A familiar voice said behind me. I turned around and saw the one and only Nick Nelson. And behind him were his brothers. I chuckled nervously. 'Nick!' I said quite nervous. 'What are you doing here?' I added. 'Oh my brothers and I wanted to go Bowling. And that's when I saw you.' Suddenly he furrowed his eyebrows when he saw who was standing behing me. 'Who is that?' He asked. I turned around to see who he meant and it suddenly Hit me. He meant Tom. 'Ohhhh that is Tom. Charlies older brother.' I said. 'Nice to meet you Tom.' Nick said. His voice was filled with jealousy. ' Ohh right... Tom,Charlie this are Noah and Alec.' I said pointing with my Index finger at them. They shook hands and then Nick said 'How I can see you are playing Bowling too.... mind if we join?' 'No that would be really funny I guess.' I said while chuckling nervously.

We tipped our names in again and started to play. Sadly Nick won the game. We decided that we should go the cinema. So we went there. We watched a really nice movie. It was called t/m/y/w/t/w (the movie you want to watch). I sat in the middle. And on my left side was Tom and on my right side was Nick sitting. While the movie was playing I exchanged a few glances with Tom, Nick, Noah and Alec. Then there was this cringe moment. Nick and I were sharing our popcorn and then there was a moment were we both wanted to take some popcorn and our hands touched. It made me shiver. His hand was so warm and soft. I wanted to interwine our hands. I wanted to hold his gand so badly. I could feel my cheeks heat up and my stomache was feeling weird. Again butterflies. We both smiled at each other and continued watching the movie. Tom seemed to notice that and he was kinda really sad after that. If only Y/n would know what he was feeling for her.After a few hours the movie finally finished and we went outside. After that we wanted to go eat something. So we went to y/f/r (your favourite restaurant)and ate some delicious food.

After 30 minutes or so we were standing outside. 'Soo it was a really nice day. We should definitefly do this more often!' Nick said. I nodded and after that we went to Toms car. We drove in silence. After we arrived we seperated our ways. But before I could go Tom hold my wrist and said 'Goodnight Y/n'. I answered 'Goodnight Tom, Charlie.'
Tom had a sad look on his face. And we seperated our ways. God how I felt dumb right now. I went to my room and I fell asleep. It was an exhausting day.