Disney Music Is Emotional

*This is just filler and it doesn't need to be read, but I think it's cute and worth the read. So do with that what you will.*

After Nico left I stared to unpack while listening to old Disney Channel music, like Hanna Montana, Selena Gomez, High School Musical, and Demi Lovato. I had some new Disney, too. So with the old Disney, I had Sabrina Carpenter and Teen Beach Movie. The song "I Gotta Go My Own Way" from High School Musical came on I started tearing up. I didn't cry, because it made me sad to watch Troye and Gabriela break up. It's because when I first heard I thought of my birth mother. I thought she would say the lyrics. She had to go her own way, but she knew I would be O.K, because I always had my father watching me. Now I always have my brother listening on my conversations in my head.As Percy walks in I quickly wipe my tears, but Percy can tell I was crying, because,my face was still red and I has some tears coming. Percy was going to say some thing in 3...2...1. "Kat, what's wrong. Did Nico do something? I swear I'm going to kick his sorry ass." I giggled. I can't believe he was so protective. I mean we have only know each other for like four hours, and in those four hours I had been unconscious for one hour. He had been hanging out with Annabeth for 1 and a half. Finally, The first hour he didn't even know I was his sister. "Percy, I'm fine. I just heard a song that reminds me of my mother, that I never met." "Awwww, don't be sad sis. Why don't we Iris message my mother? She will be happy to meet you." I could't help laughing. "What did I say?" He asked. "Percy you're talking to me like I'm you girlfriend, not your sister." He laughed. "Well then, I guess you won't get to meet my mother."