Nico

Author's note*****

I am dedicating this chapter to my bffaeute or best friend forever and ever until the end @thatssoturtle

End of note :)*****

This time everything was black. I saw nothing and I heard nothing. I kept shaking though. Finally, I woke up. I felt the tears on my face as Annabeth and Percy shook me. I told them I was fine. Annabeth asked me the same questions as before I blacked out. "Have you seen Nico before? And if you have where?" I was confused. Who was Nico? Why was Annabeth asking me if I knew him? All I could say was, "Who is Nico?"

Annabeth was surprised I didn't know who Nico was. "Nico is the boy that made you have a mini panic attack."

I stuttered, " I saw Nico when I passed out after battling the cheerleaders." I blushed when I saw him out of the corner of my eye. Everyone was quiet, and no one spoke.

"Well then, I should be getting back to my cabin to try to figure this out." Annabeth said to break the silence.

"Maybe I'll join you." Percy said like a mushy dork.

"And maybe I'll throw up a bit in my mouth," Nico and I said at the same time. After wards we both said, "Jinx!", and we blushed.

Do I like Nico? I thought to myself. Suddenly I hear, "Maybe you do little sis."

"Percy!", I screamed, "How did you get in my head?"

"I guess it's a sibling thing."

"I swear Percy If you tell anyone about this even Annabeth I will tell the whole camp you hit on me and when you were showing me around and you took me on a romantic date even though you are dating Annabeth."

"OK. Your secret is safe with me sis."

Secretly I was lying, but I wouldn't dare tell Percy that.

"I can hear you Kat," he said taunting me.

"I hate you, Perce." I thought in a shouting voice.

"I love you, too, little sis."