Boy. Oh, Boy!

"Ow watch where you're going," I shouted. "Actually you bumped into me," said some boy that sounded very annoyed. I didn't get a good look at his face because I wanted to see Fiorella. As I ran to the Athena cabin I heard him calling after me,"Girl, get back here! Come back!"

When I want to the Athena cabin, where I thought Fiorella would be, Fiorella wasn't there. She went to archery practice. Therefore, I went to the Poseidon cabin to unpack and possibly bother my brother and his girlfriend.

At the Poseidon cabin Percy and Annabeth were being all mushy and gross. Once Percy said something sweet they kissed and I blew a raspberry. They only grew more close when I mocked them.

I was unpacking my jewelry chest when some boy walked in. When I saw him I dropped the chest and fell to the floor. It was the boy from my dream. Percy and Annabeth looked me alarmed. I couldn't see the boy now. My worried big brother immediately said " Kat are you O.K.? You look like you've seen a ghost." "I'm fine" I finally stammered out . The boy spoke, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." He tried to help me up, but I refused. Annabeth quickly asked "Have you seen him before, and if so, where?" I could't think. I started crying out of embarrassment. In less than a minute I blacked out.