Deflowered - Muzan x Reader (Revamped)

Start from the beginning

Kibutsuji, M.

The sound of your heart beating in your ears we're so loud, you thought they were gonna burst. You put the paper back on the counter, and turned around to see Muzan standing behind you.

It felt like your heart stopped for a moment, as you were looking at his blood red eyes. "How was the letter?" he says, snapping you back to reality. "U-Um... It was good..." you said to him, scared about what he was gonna do next. "I-I'm sorry for being here, I was looking for you so I could tell you something, b-but, I'll go back to my room, and forget this even happen." You said as you were walking away from him, when suddenly you felt his hand touch your right shoulder.

"Tell me." he said behind your ear, and your body went a little stiff. You could hear the purr of it, just like in your dream. You slowly turned around to face him, and said, "I-I... had a dream about you... "

"What was it about?" he questioned you, his arms crossed together, and he waited for your answer.

"I-It was about the two of us together... We were both cuddling and you... y-you..." your face was turning red as you were too embarrassed to say the next part.

Muzan walks closer to you as he grabs your chin, and caresses your cheek. "You can say it."

You grabbed his wrist as you continued, "You... started to kiss me... Not only that, you were touching me... spot down there... A-And once you'd stopped... you took your pants off a-and..."

You then felt Muzan's finger touch your lips as he looked at you with a smirk on his face as he said, "I love you, too, my darling."

He then wrapped his arms around you as he lowered himself to your face and kissed your lips. Your eyes widened as he proceeded to pick you up with little ease, all while kissing you.

He turns around and walks to the bed, and puts you down on it. He started to deepen the kiss as you felt his tongue slowly twirling against yours. Whimpering as you felt him touching your cloth-covered body.

He stops kissing you as he says while touching you, "Do my hands feel rough on your body, or do you like them the way they are?"

"I-I... like the way they are... Y-Your hands... they feel... s-so rough, yet so gentle on me..."

He then lets out a soft chuckle as he says, "I don't want to hurt my partner when I show them how much they mean to me," he pecks your lips and continues, "Especially when I have genuine feelings about them." and kisses you again.

You let out a little groan as he kissed you, and then you felt his free hand run up to your arm, and lock his hand with yours. His hand felt a little boney compared to yours, but yet it felt like his hand had some muscle too.

His hand that was touching you though, started to go down to your legs, and he grabbed the end of your nightshirt, and slowly started to pull it up, to the point to where he revealed your whole body.

You blushed as you both stared at each other as Muzan said, "Do you want me to reenact what happened in your dream, or do you want me to treat you better?"

Your thighs softly rubbed together at the thought that Muzan could do better than touching your spot, so you nodded and said, "Treat me better, please."

He then smiled, and he kissed your cheek. He then started to go lower as he kissed your chin, and your neck, and started to make a line of kisses down your body until he kissed your inner thigh, and wrapped his arms around both of your thighs.

He then looked at you with a smirk on his face, which made you flustered as you covered your face from embarrassment. He then chuckles as he looks down at your untouched lips, licked his lips, and begins to lick yours.