"My Blossom..." Tanjiro x Chubby! Reader

Aged up

P.S. I wish we could've gotten more of long-haired Tanjiro.
___________________________________________

"Hey, (Y/N)!" you heard the sound of someone calling out your name. You turned around to see a burgundy-haired man with a small ponytail, and a scar on the top left of his forehead running at you with a smile on his face.

"Oh, hi Tanjiro..." you softly said while waving at him. He looked so fit, and agile, and yet here you are, a little bit bigger than usual, and wasn't as agile as him.

He hugs you and says, "How are you doing?" he said with his signature smile on his face.

"I'm doing okay... I just got back from a mission from a nearby village that had demons. I was honestly lucky that I killed them, considering..." you drifted off as you were holding your arm.

His eyebrow slightly raises up as you stopped at considering. "Considering what?"

You shook your head as you let out a fake chuckle and said, "Oh, nothing. Just saying random stuff that comes to my mind."

"Oh, well, would you like to take a walk with me?" Tanjiro asked you and you nodded.

You both started to walk along the path and as you were walking, you look down to see his hand next to yours. You were about to grab it, but you hesitated, and didn't bother to grab it.

Shortly after, your stomach started to growl. Tanjiro notice this and said, "You hungry?"

"A little." you lied, you were really hungry, you could probably eat 3 bowls of (F/F) if they were in front of you. "You want to go the noodle shop? I'll buy whatever you want."

You smiled at him as he would be the type of person to pay for someones food. Not that you were complaing, of course. "Yeah. Yeah, I'd like that."

Tanjiro smiles. "Alright then, lets go." he then started to move a little faster as his walking motion, turned into a jogging motion.

Time skip

You both arrived at the shop, and Tanjiro picks up the curtain to make you go in first. "Thank you." you softly said to him as you sat down on the chair.

A man with a short length hair, with a stubble comes up to you and says, "Can I get... Two medium sized noodle bowls, with both of them having beef?"

He nods and says, "Sure, and you, sir?"

"I'll just take a bowl of udon." he said as he was sitting down next to you. "Okay, might take a couple of minutes, but you two don't mind waiting, right?"

Tanjiro shook his head and responded, "No, we don't."

"Okay, I'll be back in like five, maybe ten minutes. He opens the door and went to the kitchen.

As he went to the kitchen, Tanjiro looks at you and says, "So, what are you ordering?"

"Two medium-sized bowls of noodles with beef, I hope it'll be enough to fill me up for today."

"Huh, usually whenever you come here, you buy two large bowls, why are you buying two medium size ones?"

"Well, it's like I told you back at the trail, I'm a little hungry." You lied again, the reason why your getting two medium-sized noodle bowls is that you didn't want to look so gluttonous around him, even though he just said he sees you buying two large bowls every now and then.

"Well, if you still feel hungry, I'll let you have some of my udon, okay?" he says as he puts his hand on your shoulder.

You hesitated to put your hand on his, but you grabbed it and nodded. "Okay." he then slides his hand off your shoulder and puts it on your right thigh.