Satisfaction - End of KNY Giyuu x Reader

I know, bad title, but just work with me, alright? By the way, just to warn you, this'll get straight to the point, so don't act surprised.
___________________________________________

You and Giyuu softly connect lips with each other. He holds your hand with his as your wrap your arm around his. You both stop and looked at each other as you cupped his cheek.

"(Y/N)... I..." he said as his eyes looked around the room. "...I'm glad you stuck with me for this long... " he said, softly smiling at you. " I honestly didn't believe you when you said when this is all over, you wanted to be with me. I thought that you were toying with me, and gonna count me out in the future. But, you didn't. Why?"

You faintly blushed at his confession as you said, "Well, it's because you looked lonely when I first saw you. You didn't dare to talk to anyone unless you were required to, and I hated it. But I knew somewhere that you were still wanted to make friends. I'm glad I was persistent enough to get into your circle."

He softly smiles at your response and wraps his arm around you. You wrap your arms around him and smile as well.

As you were both hugging, Giyuu says, "So... How should we start this out? Should we continue to kiss, or... I'm sorry if I'm not good at this..."

You made him look at you and giggled at his face as you responded, "Even for your age, Tomioka, your so adorable..." and leaned towards him to kiss his lips.

His body slightly tensed up, but then he relaxed as he put his hand on your back and kissed you back. You two kissed each other's mouths as you continued to cup his cheeks, and slowly twirl his tongue around his.

You both stop as you look at each other with blushes on your faces. You both didn't know what to say or what to do as you both didn't know how to progress any further.

You then sat up and he asked you, "What are you doing?"

You chose to stay silent as you started to take off your top to reveal your cloth-covered breasts. "O-Oh..." was all he could say as you started to unwrap the cloth around your chest until there was nothing but your breasts in front of him.

The blush on your faces redden as you flustered as he was looking at your breasts, and his heart was beating rapidly.

"(Y/N)... T-They look..." his hand started to reach for your breasts, but then he stops and realized what he was doing. "Forgive me, (Y/N), I don't what came over me..."

He softly gasps as you grabbed his wrist and pulled it for you to touch it. "It's okay, you can touch me..."

He looks up at you, "Are you..."

You nodded.

He looked back down and started to move his hand. He softly swallows his spit as he watches his hand fondling you.

It felt like his body was floating, he felt light all while he was touching you. It didn't even feel real to him. Your body looked so beautiful to him, and the fact that you gave him the consent to touch you made this feel like a dream.

You softly moan as Giyuu starts to kiss your chest, his breath is shaking, but he continues to keep going. "Tomioka..." You kissed his head and stroked his hair.

(Y/N)... I... I love you... He thought as he started to kiss your chest, all the way up to your neck. You moaned again as you felt his warm lips touching against your skin.

It got so heated to the point where he pushed you down to the floor and got on top of you. He holds himself up with his arm as he looks up and down at your body and says, "You're so beautiful, (Y/N)..." and leans down to kiss your lip.