Warmth - Kokushibo x Reader (Revamped)

Another remake in the books. Let's go.
___________________________________________

The sounds of crickets filled the hushed ambiance of the forest as the moon lit up the ground, and cracks of the tree-covered sky. Although there was no wildlife in the forest, one individual was sitting all by himself, meditating to improve his stability.

The man had black long spiky hair with red tips at the end of them that was kept in a long ponytail and wore a black and purple patterned kimono with black hamaka with a white uwa-obi. His saya resembled skin with his tsuba having eyes and veins as the design, while his handle vertically had eyes on it.

All three pair of his eyes were closed, as he was softly breathing through his nose, taking in the sounds of the wind, and the crickets chirping. That was until he heard the sound of leaves rustling. He opens his eyes and stands up, but leaves his katana on the ground as he says, "I know... you're there." He said slowly, and empathetically.

A woman peeks her head out in one of the trees she was hiding behind. Her hair was (H/C), she had (E/C), and (S/C) skin. As she hesitantly stepped away from the tree, She was holding her arm as despite being a companion to Kokushibo, his aura alone was enough for her to invoke fear and feel physical pain.

"Come... here."

She slowly started to walk up to him, each step for some reason started to get harder and harder as it felt like the air was getting harder and harder to breathe, and it felt like gravity was getting heavier as she walked closer to her.

Once she got three feet away from him, they both looked at each other and he questioned her, with genuine curiosity, "What are you... doing here?" (Y/N) rubbed her arm as she said, "I-I-" She softly coughs to clear her throat as her voice cracks. She had a faint blush as she was a little flustered that her voice sounded hoarse. "I... just wanted to see what you were doing... it looks like you were meditating, s-so, I'll leave you alone." She stammered as she was about to walk away, but heard Kokushibo utter one word,

"No."

She stopped dead in her tracks as she slowly turned around and said, "Huh?" He puts his hand on her shoulder, noticing that her body feels like a statue as he says, "Your body is tense... try to relax." She closed her eyes and started to breathe in through her mouth, and out with her nose. She repeated this cycle for a few times, and despite having fear in her heart, her body didn't feel as tense. "Are you... relaxed now?"

She looked at him, and softly nodded as she responded, "Yes, Lord Kokushibo." Kokushibo didn't say anything as he turned around, and sat back down to meditate. (Y/N) gandered at her surroundings, flummoxed about what she should do next. She looked down at the upper moon and slowly walked next to him and sat down with him.

She couldn't help but repeatedly glance at him. Its like each time she stared at him, it got more harder to stop. She quaffed the saliva in her mouth as she nervously asked him, "U-Um... Why did you say no when I was about to leave?" Kokushibo's head slowly turned and he opened his eye that was in the middle. "I enjoy your company. Makes me feel... at ease." And closed his eye.

The top half of (Y/N)'s face turned into a peach-red color as when she heard him say that to her. He likes being around her? But, he's never shown her any affection to her before. How could she know that he was telling the truth? She lost her train of thought when she felt the cold breeze of the wind hit her. She didn't think it would be this cold in this part of the forest.

"Are you cold?" Kokushibo questioned without even looking at her. "A little..." He hummed as he started stripping his kimono off and wrapped it around her. However, It didn't stop there. He then put his hands on (Y/N)'s waist, picked her up, and placed her on his lap. (Y/N)'s face fully turned red as she felt his muscular arms wrap around her body. It didn't help either as she felt his abs and pecs pressed against her back.