Deflowered - Muzan x Reader (Revamped)

The next story remake on this list features the smooth criminal himself. Do people still call him Muzan Jackson, or is that a dead joke? Ah, who cares? Enjoy the story!
___________________________________________

A couple of months have passed ever since Muzan spared your life and took you in as his significant other. You knew he was a demon, but for some unknown reason, you've grown to have a huge liking for him.

So much so that you wanted him to make you more than his significant other.

You were sleeping in your bed, shifting side to side as you were whimpering in your sleep as you were dreaming of something so erotic.

"You want this, don't you? You want to be marked and claimed by your king, shooting my seed inside you as I make you my wife?" he whispered in your voice as he slid his finger up and down your folds.

His voice sounded like it was purring like a big cat, you could hear the gravel in his voice when he whispered to you, and that made your toes curl a little. "Y-Yes, Muzan... P-Please..."

"Please, what?" he said as a smile started to form on his face seeing how submissive you were to him. "P-Please... Make me yours..."

He softly chuckled as he says, "Anything for you, darling." and started to suck on your neck. You felt his canines graze your skin, making you whimper a little. As he was rubbing your slit, he started to unbuckle his belt with a his free hand.

He yanked his belt off and unbuttoned his pants, and pulled his pants down, revealing his erect shaft. He stops rubbing you as he mounts on top of you, and caresses your cheek as he says, "Get ready..." prods your hole, and slowly moves his hips forward.

You softly groaned as your eyes began to open, you looked around to see that you were still in your room, and that the dream was over. You lay your head back down on the pillow as you thought to yourself, Muzan... what are you doing to me? You're a demon... let alone, THE demon... and yet, I'm catching feelings for you...

You then took the comforter off and sat down at the edge of the bed, looking down at the floor as you were reminiscing about the dream you had. You softly gripped the bedsheet with both of your hands and you exhaled through your nose as you stood up off the bed, and opened the door.

You only had your nightshirt on as you softly walked through the hallway barefooted, hearing the sound of your soles sticking to the wooden floor.

You then arrived at his door, and softly knocked on it to see if he was inside, but you heard no answer. You knocked a littlr bit harder, and still nothing.

You look at the doorknob, and slightly hesitated to grab it as your hand started to shake. You slowly breathed into your nose, and out with your mouth as you grabbed the knob, and twisted it, and opened the door.

"M-Muzan?" you softly spoke as you peeked through the door to see that the room was empty. There was a bed, a desk, and a couple of papers on the counter next to a couple of vials.

You slowly walked in and looked around the room, coming to realize that it looked surpisingly nice. You walked up the counter and decided to read some of the stuff he wrote.

One of them piqued your interest, it was a letter that had your name on it. What the... you picked it up, and unfolded it as you read it.

You intrigue me,

From the very first moment I met you, you've done nothing but make me curious of your entire existence. Why do you intrigue me so? What makes you so special among all those other worthless human, nothing but mere cattle for a near perfect being such as myself. Yet you... Is it your beauty? Have you casted some spell on me or seduced me in some way? No, it's clear you haven't. You're so painfully soft and yet, somehow, I hold a strange fondness for it. You yourself remind me of a Lily of the valley. You're personality seems so pure, you are always so joyous, sincere, loving and in some ways or one, lucky. You intrigue me, (Y/N), yet I wish not for that intrigue to fade.