Chapter 10 The Bookstore

Elphie and Glinda pay the bill and find out that there is a bookstore right next to the restaurant they were at. Which was perfect because that meant that they didn't need to fly to the bookstore and that they could walk to the bookstore. 

At the bookstore Elphie walks up to one of the workers to ask if they have a book for witches pregnancy. 

Elphaba: Hi um I have a question on if you guys have specific book. 

Bookstore Worker: Oh my god you Elphaba and your Glinda. 

Elphaba: Yeah. How do you know who we are? 

Bookstore Worker: Oh because there is a musical about toys two and Elphaba. There's actually a book that was written about you.

Elphaba: That's cool about there is a musical and all but wait your telling me there's a book about me. Can you actually show me that first. 

Bookstore Worker: Yes of course anything for you guys. Right this way. 

Elphaba's POV

I really couldn't believe it when the worker told me that there was a musical and a book about me. I would have never thought that anyone would want to write about me. And there the book was right there in front of me. 

Elphaba: Oh my Oz that my face on the book. I can't believe this is real. (starts flipping through the pages) And look Glinda were both in it. 

Glinda: I'm definitely going to buy that book too. 

Bookstore Worker: Just thought I would also add that there's a whole book series. 

Elphaba: Really say less, I'm buying the whole series. 

Bookstore Workers: Would you like a cart Elphaba? 

Elphaba: Honestly yeah the way I am with books I think I'm going to need one. 

Bookstore Worker: Ok. Here you go. 

Elphaba: Thank you. 

Bookstore Worker: You're very welcome and I'm sorry I just got so distracted when I saw the two of you Elphaba and had to tell you about the book and musical I didn't even get to show you what you were really looking for. So what book were you looking for?

Elphaba: Oh yeah right. I was looking for a book about pregnancy but for witches. 

Bookstore Worker: That would be right over here. 

Elphaba: Ok thank you. 

Bookstore Worker: You're welcome. If you need any more help just let me know. 

Elphaba: Ok thanks again. 

Glinda: Hey Elphie.

Elphaba: Yes Glinda. 

Glinda: I want to read more any recommendations on books. 

Elphaba: Well what are your interests? 

Glinda: Well I like a book that's going to keep my attention from the first page. 

Elphaba: Hmmm so then you would probably like books that are under the genres, fantasy, graphic novels, and books that you like from certain movie's and TV shows. 

Glinda: Thanks Elphie. 

Elphaba: Your welcome Glinda. Actually there is this book I'm interested in getting and you may be interested in it to. It's about this kid from this TV show Stranger Things and his story seems really interesting. Now I've never seen the show so I don't know much about his character. But I do know he is considered an outcast. Really should watch the show. 

Glinda: Yeah I think I'm going to get the book too. And oh my god Elphie we should start watching it together. 

Elphaba: Definitely. But we should probably start to head back to Fiyero and I'd Place so he isn't to worried and hopefully doesn't have my head. 

Walking up to Elphaba and Fiyero's 

Glinda: So Elphie are you going to tell Fiyero. 

Elphaba: Not yet I think I will tomorrow because I know he isn't going to be to happy with be since I lied in my note. 

Glinda: You lied in the note.

Elphaba: Well yeah I couldn't actually tell him were I was going because I knew he would worry to the point were he would come looking for me. So therefore I was kinda keeping him safe too. 

Glinda: I get it. 

Elphaba: Hey Glinda do me a favor and act like your a test can you knock on the door in like 5 minutes. 

Glinda: Sure. 

Elphaba: Ok great thanks.