Chapter 2 The Restaurant

Elphaba's POV

Ok I'm all ready now in the beautiful dress that I made. Now I know I normally wear my hat with my dress but I want to show off my dress so the hat shall be left behind. 

Elphaba and Fiyero left the house and started to walk to the restaurant 

at the restaurant

Elphaba: Wow that was a fast walk to this restaurant. That was what about 10 minutes? 

Fiyero: See I told you we would find something. 

Inside the restaurant 

Fiyero: Hello table for 2 please. 

Elphaba's POV

Right after Fiyero told the women at the front table for two she gave not only me a weird look but also my boyfriend Fiyero. Now I don't really care when people look at me funny because look at me I'm green but I don't like that she is giving Fiyero  a weird look. I mean I understand he is a scarecrow but I mean still have some respect. 

After the women stared at Elphaba and Fiyero for a few good seconds she motioned them to a table for two then she walked away. 

Elphaba: Well that was a bit rude. Are you ok? 

Fiyero: Yeah I'm ok. I'm just not used to people looking at me like that.

Elphaba: Oh Fiyero I'm sorry. But I couldn't let you die. I'm so sorry. 

Elphaba's POV 

I started to tear up as 2 tears came down my face burning my skin. I whipped the tears away quickly and grabbed Fiyero's hand apologizing. 

Fiyero: Hey. Hey. Elphaba it's ok. You saved my life! And guess what. That's all that matters. Your not evil Elphaba. Your a hero! 

Fiyero's POV

As soon as I saw Elphaba getting upset I started to comfort her. I also made sure to let her know that she was a hero. 

 Elphaba: Thanks Fiyero. 

Waiter: Hello what could I get you guys to drink?

Fiyero: I'll take a beer. 

Elphaba: Um...... I'll take a surly temple. 

Waiter: Ok one beer and one surly temple coming right up. 

Elphaba and Fiyero: Thanks. 

As Elphaba and Fiyero were sitting at the table there was another group of people that walked in and looked right over to Elphaba and Fiyero and just started laughing and them. Since they look different compared to everyone else. 

Elphaba: Who do they think that they're laughing at.

Fiyero: Who? 

Elphaba: The people who are just coming in to get a table. I'm going to say something to them. 

Fiyero: Elphaba you don't need to do that. It's fine really. And she's gone.

Elphaba: Excuse me but do you mind laughing at my boyfriend and I. You know that's very disrespectful. 

Group of Boys: How could we not laugh I mean your green and that thing that your calling a boyfriend is a scarecrow. 

Elphaba's POV

Ohh man these boys are really making me mad. Mad enough that I can feel my powers inside me building up like I could hurt them. And even though I'm mad at them for what they said about my boyfriend I can't hurt them. So I walked away from them mad and asked our waiter before they got to a table if we could be moved into a more private area of the restaurant. 

Elphaba: Come on Fiyero were moving out table. 

Fiyero: But I like where were sitting its a nice spot. 

Elphaba: I know. But I'm really mad at those boys right now. Mad enough were I can feel my powers just trying to come out. I'm really trying to not let them come out so can we please go to another table? Where no one can bother us. 

Fiyero: Oh ok sure thing then. 

Elphaba's POV

So we moved to a more private area in the restaurant were it was just Fiyero and I. It sucks but I didn't want to hurt those boys. As we sat down in the private area I could feel myself getting more calm. 

Waiter: Here are your drinks. I'm also so sorry you guys had to move. 

Elphaba: It's ok we're used to it since we look different than everyone else. 

Waiter: Hey well that just makes you two unique in your own way. 

Elphaba: Thank you we appreciate  that. 

Waiter: Are you two ready to order or do you need a couple more minutes? 

Fiyero: Could we have a couple more minutes. 

Waiter: Sure thing be back in a few. 

Elphaba: See the waiter acknowledge that we're different but in a nice way. Why can't people be like that when people are different like us. 

Fiyero: I know it's a sad world out there. 

Elphaba: Yeah it really is. 

Waiter: Are you guys ready to order? 

Fiyero: Yes. We would like to order a large cheese pizza. 

Waiter: Ok one large cheese pizza coming right up. 

Elphaba's POV

Fiyero and I finished up eating at the restaurant and started to walk back home. When we got home we cleaned up the abandon house to make it at least look homie. Then after we finally got settled in I was going to ask Fiyero the same question before we left the Emerald City. How Glinda has a right to know I'm still alive.