Chapter 1 Looking at Things a Different Way

Elphaba's POV

After the aftermath of faking my death Fiyero and I ran out of the Emerald City as fast as we could. That way no one could see that I survived. It's already bad enough that they think I'm Wicked. When really I'm not wicked at all. I just wanted to help the animals speak again. But no, my who I thought idol that I have always looked up to my entire life betrayed me, and tricked be into doing a spell I never wanted to do in the first place. I'm happy that no one will be able to notice who Fiyero is now. Well you know since he is a scarecrow now. I do feel bad about turning him into a scarecrow, but all I have to says that I'm happy that he is ok and alive and he is still stunning as a scarecrow as all. But part of me wants to go back to the Emerald City and part of me is mad at Fiyero because he wouldn't let me tell Glinda that I'm actually not died and alive. This is the only reason I want to go back to the Emerald City. I just miss my one and only best friend, who excepted me for who I was. 

Foyer's POV 

I don't know how Elphaba did it but some how she faked her death. But since the Oziens thought that she was dead we needed to get out of Emerald City fast. Because at this point it's dangerous for Elphaba to be in Emerald City. I did feel bad because I told Elphaba that she could tell her best friend Glinda that she was alive. But I told her that for her own safety last thing I want is her to actually die. 

Elphaba's POV 

After walking for about an hour we finally found this actually really nice abandon house about an hour away from Emerald City, and what was even better about it is that it was in the woods hidden. I still had my broom, my Grimmery, and my cross body bag with me. When we got into the house I put my broom by the front door along with my bag since there was a hook by the front door. Then I looked around for a bedroom and put my Grimmery in the night stand drawer next to the bed. I feel like it was so quiet because were moving on to a new chapter, but also because I'm still upset about not telling Glinda. 

Fiyero: Hey Elphaba?

Elphaba: Yes Fiyero.

Fiyero: What to go grab something to eat?

Elphaba: I mean sure but you do know where like in the middle of no where right? 

Fiyero: I mean yeah but I'm sure we could find some where. 

Elphaba: Ok let me just get changed real quick. 

Elphaba's POV

The only reason I wanted to change was because the dress I wore as the "Wicked Witch of the West" I actually made myself. So I'm really proud of it and I like to show it off whenever I can. 

Fiyero: You don't have to change Elphaba. You are beautiful no matter what you wear. 

Elphaba: Aw thanks you sweetheart, and I know I'm beautiful. But I don't think I ever told you this but that dress I wore as the "Wicked Witch of the West." Well I actually made that dress, and also was able to save the dress to after I you know "melted." So I like showing it off. 

Fiyero: Oh well then go right ahead, I didn't know that. But I will be right here. 

A few minutes go by

Elphaba: Ok Fiyero I'm ready.