Chapter 6 Best Friends Reunited at Last

Elphaba's POV

When it got to 6am I got up; out of bed and got myself ready to see my best friend again for the first time in 4 days since I faked my death. I was so excited I didn't sleep all night. Before I left I made sure to leave a note so Fiyero doesn't worry. This is what the note says:

Dear Fiyero, I just wanted to let you know that I went out foe awhile to practice some spells. I'll be back in a few hours.

Love Fea (your Elphaba)

So then I grabbed my bag and my broom and started to fly to Emerald City. I flew over the entrance of Emerald City, then got back down to the ground and threw my broom the the side into some bushes so that no one could suspect that I am alive and so there is no proof. Then I started to walk to the Wizard of Oz's place. Ugh like I want to do that. But this is for your best friend Glinda you got this. I snuck into the back of the wizard of Oz's Castle and started to look around for bedrooms. I knew that for Glinda I had to look for something pink and very extra. Which was actually very easy to find. So I walked up the the bedroom door and knocked on it and as soon as I knocked it opened. I slipped right in and shut the door quickly. Then I looked down taking off the hood of my cloak and looked up. As soon as I looked up Glinda's eyes started watering she also looked shocked. Then of course she ran to me and hugged me. And I'll admit I started to cry too. It did hurt but all I knew is that they were happy tears and that I was so happy to finally see my best friend again.

Glinda: Elphie. Your. Your.... 

Elphaba: Alive!

Glinda: (laughs and whips the tears away) Oh Elphie come here lets sit on my bed. Here's some tissues. 

Elphaba: Thank you Glinda (Whips the treat from her face leaving a little bit of blood Since you know Elphie is allergic to water) I also want you to know that as soon as I found out that I was alive I really want to tell you but Fiyero told me no. But the next day I asked again, and again he said no its too dangerous. Which I understand but I needed to see you because I missed you so much. So I took matters into my own hands and left Fiyero a little white lie note and snuck out and here I am now. 

Glinda: I understand were he is coming from since you know the Ozian's think that your dead.  Buy my goodness he should know that you can handle yourself. 

Elphaba: Right! That's what I was trying to tell him. Oh my Oz Glinda I missed you so much! 

Glinda: Aw I missed you to Elphie. 

Elphaba: Love the new pink dress by the way it's very you. 

Glinda: Aw thank you Elphie I appreciate that. 

Elphaba: Your welcome. Ok now I'm sure you got some questions for me so, ask away. 

Glinda: Ok first question how did you survive the "melting." 

Elphaba: I was able to figure out a spell that would protect me but make it look like I was melting. I can't remember the name of the spell I used off the top of my head. But the reason I gave you something to remember me by was because I didn't know if the spell was going to work or not. 

Glinda: Well I'm thankful that your spell worked and that your still alive. 

Elphaba: Me too. 

Glinda: Were do you live now?  

Elphaba: It's about an hour walk away from Emerald City the woods hidden in an abandon house. But don't worry we made it look all nice and homie. You should  commoner sometime and visit.

Glinda: Oh my  Oz I will deffinetly come visit. 

Then there was a knock at Glinda's door. 

Elphaba: Glinda there is someone knocking at the door and they can't know I'm alive. 

Glinda: Your right hide in my closet. 

Elphaba: Ok. (runs into Glinda's closet)

Oz's Gards: Glinda!

Glinda: Yes I'm coming. 

Oz's Gards: Good Morning. 

Glinda: Good Morning. 

Oz's Guard's: We just wanted to inform you that the Wizard of Oz would like to see you today. 

Glinda: Why today? And why so last minute? 

Oz Guards: I don't know he just told us to tell you that he wants to talk to you. 

Glinda: Ok. I wish this wasn't so last minute. What time does he want me? 

Oz  Guards: 1pm. 

Glinda: Ok. Tell him I'll see him at 1pm. 

Oz Guards: Ok see you then. 

Glinda: See you then (closes the door and locks it) Ugh I hate my job. Elphie you can come out now.

Elphaba: You don't seem to happy. 

Glinda: Honestly Elphie I'm not. I'm very happy that your here its just that ever since I thought that you died I've really started to notice how nasty everyone is here. I also can't stand what they say something about you being a bad person I just want to stand up and scream at them that there wrong about you. Because they are wrong about you. I mean your my best friend. I can't stand them talking so negatively about you its not fair. 

Elphaba: I understand that Glinda. But let me tell you this. I don't let it bother me anymore. Because all of my life no one has liked me. Not even to be my friend. But guess what. That's ok. Because I have you as an amazing best friend. The only best friend that I could ever ask for.  

Glinda: I feel like if people actually took the time to get to know you that they would love to be your friend too. And thank you Elphie. 

Elphaba: I appreciate that Glinda. 

Glinda: Also Elphie there is something that I have to tell you about as well. 

Elphaba: What is it? 

Glinda: It's about the Wizard. 

Elphaba: Oh great what's he up to now. 

Glinda: So when I thought that you passed away I was very upset so I showed him what you gave me. He had the same exact green bottle that you gave me as a keep sake from your mother.

Elphaba: So wait what your telling me is that the Wizard is my father? 

Glinda: Yes

Elphaba: I need to scream. But I know I can't here. 

Glinda: Here scream into this pillow. 

Elphaba: (muffled scream into the pillow) 

Glinda: You ok? 

Elphaba: I want to talk to him. 

Glinda: Is that a good idea Elphie? 

Elphaba: No but I need too. 

Glinda: I guess would you like to come with me? 

Elphaba: Yes I'll come with you. I have snuck in once I can sneak in again without anyone seeing me. 

Glinda: Ok then let's go.