Chapter 7 THE OH WIZARD OF OZ

Inside were you speak to the wizard

Wizard of Oz: hi, Glinda.

Glinda: hi I'm sorry but if I remember correctly I thought I told him to leave.

Wizard of Oz: I know, but I wanna try to make an amends with you.

Glinda: Why because you wanted to betray my friend and kill her?

Wizard of Oz:  Well I know it sounds bad but-

Glinda: no buts but it was your idea to kill my best friend. And now that you know she is your daughter you want to play good.

Wizard of Oz: Well-

Elphaba: (walks out from behind the wizard's mask would use to talk to people) You know the oh Wizard of Oz I thought I hated you before. Now it just hurts that my father didn't care about me to begin with. You just wanted to use you for the bad guy. Even though I never wanted to be the bad guy. I just wanted to help the animals speak. Which also got me thinking you used me just like you used my mom just for yourself. Your a user.

Wizard of Oz: Elphaba how are you-

Elphaba: That doesn't matter!

Wizard of Oz: I see gar-

Glinda: Shut up!

Elphaba POV
I was about to run and hide when I heard the Wizard started to yell for the guards but before he could even finish the word I see Glinda run over too the wizard and put her hand over his mouth. Then what really shocked me was I heard her say shut up. I was in so much shock I just stood there and froze.

Elphaba: I just needed to let you know how mad and upset you made me.

Glinda: Now do you want to leave for real this time? Or do we need to have Elphie here to use one of her spells on you.

Wizard of Oz: No no I'll leave. I'm sorry Elphaba.

Elphaba: Aw good I'm happy your sorry, because I don't forgive you.

Wizard of Oz: Just listen to what I have to say. Just this once.

Elphaba: NO! Because the last time I listened to one of your stupid shpeals you liked to me! Which apparently your really good at. Because when I confronted you about lieing last time you said "only verbally." Which also proves that your not only a user but a liar as well.

Wizard of Oz: But Elphaba.

Elphaba: I don't care about anything you have to say! You also better listen to Glinda because I am so close to using my powers on you right now since I am so mad. So I would leave now!

Glinda: Yeah! Get out!

The Wizard finally left Oz

Elphaba: thank you Glinda. Honestly the way you were speaking to the Wizard surprised me. I've never seen you speak to him like that.

Glinda: Well if he is going to treat my best friend like trash he is going to be treated like trash too. Do you think we scared him into leaving Oz.

Elphaba: I think we did. Honestly I think you scared him than me. I mean I know he is used to me standing up to him.

Glinda: You really think I scared him more than you.

Elphaba: I mean yeah. I think I started him but I've never seen you stick up for anyone before.

Glinda: Well I guess I can say that my best friend is starting to rub off on me.

Elphaba: Good because you deserved a better boss than him anyways.

Glinda: Elphie would you like to go out to eat?

Elphaba: Sure but we have to go outside of Oz.

Glinda: Ok that's fine