Chapter 4 Glinda's Grief

In Emerald City

Glinda's POV

It's been 3 days since Elphie died. And people hated her. For what? So she wanted to help the animals speak again what's so wrong with that. I lost my bestest friend I've had. And now all the people keep doing is celebrating her death and I absolutely hate it! I try to hide in my room as much as I can and give Elphie's death before I have to go out to Emerald City and put a fake smile. I just want my best friend back. Right after I said that I hear a knock on my bedroom window. Oh my Oz it's Chestery. I let him in right away and gave him a big hug. 

Glinda: Oh my Oz Chestery I'm so happy to see you. I missed you. Sorry you kinda caught me at a bad time. I was just thinking about Elphie. But what is it that you need? 

Chestery: Ms. Glinda I'm here to tell you Elphie is not dead and that she is going to come see you tomorrow. 

Glinda: Wait. What? How? I saw her (starts to cry) melt right in front of me. How did she pull that off?

Chestery: (gives Glinda a tissue) I don't know she just told me to tell you. 

Glinda: Ok well thank you Chestery. I hope that this isn't a dream and that this is real. Like I'm actually going to see her again tomorrow. 

Chestery: Don't worry its not a dream this is real, and you will see her tomorrow. 

Glinda: Ok I hope so. Bye Chestery nice seeing you.