E i g h t

A/n sorry loves I didn't realise how long the paragraph was on the last chapter I completely forgot to split it up 😔

Cassie

I couldn't fall back to sleep that night, Sirius either we both just sat laughing about silly memories and moments we shared together until he brought up the Black family annual gathering. We knew no matter where we were the owl would still find us with our invites and we knew no matter what we couldn't ignore it otherwise death would follow.
Sirius spoke about leaving the family officially that night and invited me to join him, i had to think about it because I knew either way there was no escape unless we were dead. It took a while before I finally accepted. We knew who to talk to about this idea. She knew exactly what this feeling was like. She had a plan. As soon as we get our invites we're planning to see our cousin andromeda.

When the sun finally arose me and Sirius were still laughing about stupid things when Remus rushed into the room "shit moons are you okay?" I raised a brow at him wondering why he seemed in such a panic.

Remus

I woke up in an extreme panic when I realised the space beside me was empty I quickly went to the closest room. Sirius's and as soon as the door opened I saw her laughing. Fucking hell. "Shit moons are you okay" I was out of breath at this point so I placed a hand on my thigh bending over trying to elevate my breathing, once I was back to normal I look back up to the two staring at me "yeah I'm fine, you just weren't in bed when I woke up" Sirius raises a brow at me and his sister "huh." Sirius shakes his head letting out a slight laugh. "Well cass now that I know your safe, I'll um go and get dressed." She nodded before turning back to Sirius who started pissing himself with laughter luckily I was already at the door because my face started to go bright red.

Cassie

When Sirius had calmed down I smacked him with a pillow. I couldn't believe he'd embarrass Remus like that. I understand the confusion after the conversation we had last night but he didn't need to jump straight into conclusions. There is nothing going on between me and Remus. Yet. I had to keep telling myself this although I had hope. I'd never want to force anything like this onto him and if he didn't feel the same that would just ruin our friendship, and I don't think I'd be good enough for him. I don't understand why I feel this way but there always a sudden guilt when someone mentions that we'd be good because I feel like I'd fuck it up..

"Right knobhead I'm going to get dressed and go shopping I might ask Effie or Monty to come with" Sirius nods with a slight smirk on his face "what about Remus?" He adds, I shake my head knowing exactly where this was going "if he wants to come he can." That was the last thing I said before disappearing out the room. Sirius cannot keep his mouth shut so I know as soon as I get home everyone will know.

Once I'm dressed I collect my money and put it in my pocket going downstairs where I'm greeted by Euphemia, Fleamont and Remus. Both potters smile at me but Remus just blankly stares at the floor "I was going to go shopping for some last minute gifts and was wondering if anyone wanted to go.?" Monty's face lights up "That's perfect I needed to go grab my beautiful wife a gift, and Remus here was just talking about getting someone something!" Remus blushes in embarrassment "yeah I suppose I did" fleamont gets up quickly ushering Remus to the door as I'm watching the show trying to stifle my laugh I feel a hand on my shoulder "I've told Fleamont to get you some bits, he knows exactly what to get so if he disappears don't worry" I turn to look at Euphemia who was smiling beside me "thank you, you don't have to" she smiles shaking her head "no my dear we don't, but we want to because you are now as well as your brother a big part in our lives and we want to treat you as our own." I smile and hug her tears threatening to spill from my eyes as her words hit my heart lovingly. "Now go sweetie" I nod turning around exiting the house.

Third person

Once Cassiopeia had exited Fleamont extended her arm for her to grab indicating that they were going to apperate, Cassie gladly took it mentally preparing herself for what's about to come.

When they arrived the streets seemed surprisingly empty, usually this time of year there crowded, supposedly everyone had already brought their gifts.

Around five shops later Cassiopeia had brought everything she needed, Fleamont had snook away so it was just her and Remus, "cmon rem what's up?" Remus shifts in his position awkwardly trying to avert her gaze "just embarrassed.." Cassiopeia raises a brow at the boy "Remus why would you be embarrassed?" She laughs hiding her face in the crook of his neck "Sirius just, I don't know. I suppose I felt silly getting into such a state earlier" Remus looked down at the girl who's smile was beaming at him "don't worry rem I thought it was cute" Remus lets out a slight laugh before wrapping his arms around her waist "hey cass I'm going to nip into a shop down the street, there's something I need to get. Will you be okay on your own?" Cassiopeia nodded into the boys chest slowly pulling herself away "yeah I'll be fine Monty should be back anyways" Remus nodded before slowly making his departure.

As she wondered the streets of diagon alley she bumped into a certain figure. "Shit I'm so sorry" she said picking up the persons belongings "no worries lovely" lovely? Cassiopeia's head shot up looking at the figure "Crouch?" Barty laughed at her "the one and only" Cassie quickly wrapped her arms around crouch jr placing a kiss on his cheek "I missed you so fucking much" she said looking up at him "same here Cassie, I heard from regulus you fled the snakes den? Does this mean you're not going to be at the New Year's party?" She shook her head "nope, I can't miss that party, you know what happens if I do. Will you be there?" He nodded at her a slight smirk appearing on his face "only cause Evan invited me.." Cassiopeia's face dropped. "I fucking knew it" barty laughs cassies shocked face quickly being replaced by joy. "Well love I'm going to go, a certain father is staring me down and mr lover boy is raising a brow" she shook her head letting out a laugh. "Okay mr rosier, I'll see you soon okay." He nodded removing his hands from around Cassie giving her wink before disappearing into the crowd.

After a long conversation with Fleamont questioning who that lad was and why he was talking to his favourite child he asked if everyone was ready, both Cassiopeia and Remus nodded grabbing onto the man's arm disappearing into the air.