𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆, lust at first bite

how did alastor end up here? his knees dug into the hardwood floors as he obediently kneeled at his ruler's feet. the sweet savory taste of angel swirling between his tastebuds, craving the flavor like a strong narcotic, one that he refused to get enough of. lapping up every drained droplet of gold that oozed from the open wound, not allowing even the smallest bit to escape from his overworking tongue.

lucifer winced at the sight before him, his wrist slit causing a golden pool of honey to bubble to the surface of his skin. the feeling of being sucked dry like a damsel in distress was far from pleasant. however, seeing the demon feasting like there was no cure for his never-ending thirst was somehow amusing. a beast in disguise, as he suckled with a pleased expression scripted on his face, drinking the forbidden liquid like the supply was endless.

faint sounds of smacking lips filled the bedroom with an unsteady rhythm. the anguished demon jonesed for more to soothe this desperation as if he hadn't fed in ages. the bloodsucker drank to his heart's content, not allowing his blood bank to get away until he had his fair share.

the king panted, his lips parting just enough to allow fresh air to move freely. the feeling of angelic fluids being sapped from his veins turned out to be quite tiresome. the suction of the other's mouth only became stronger and stronger, as if he were reaching the end of a sweet glass of lemonade, sucking harder on the straw to ensure he got every last drop.

there was no more blood to give, but the stubborn demon was persistent in getting what he desired. he licked a thin stripe up the king's arm before latching down on a new area carrying loads more of the sweet honey. his razor-like canines dug into the sensitive flesh causing the king to groan, biting down on his bottom lip to ensure no more ungodly noises flooded from his vocal cords.

lucifer's reputation as hell's ruler rested on this, no matter how this ended, he refused to be seen as a weak king. so for the sake of his pride, he couldn't turn away. he's endured much worse in his eons of living, there is nothing this lowborn sinner was capable of that would bring him crumbling to his knees.

alastor worked away, slurping up all the nectary substance like a honey bee in the presence of an ever-going feast. this was his personal heaven. the savory sweetness was like nothing his tastebuds had ever sipped on before. lucifer is by far the most delectable thing he'd ever tasted in his century of existence.

alastor caressed the cold almost lifeless skin, as much as he disliked showing it, the king believed wholeheartedly that the other demon wanted to make him feel a sense of ease. his finger crawled downwards before reaching the other's damp palm and weaving their fingers together like a string of yarn. alastor often did this as a sign of reassurance to hang in there just a bit longer.

however, this time lucifer wasn't sure how much more he could take. a sudden wave of nausea struck him without warning, making him feel sweaty and faint. the hellscape as he formerly knew it began to spin in a clockwise motion making him feel a sense of light-headedness.

with hooded eyes, he glanced down at the demon who continued his relentless assault, only to be met with innocent doe eyes peering back up at him. lucifer had yet to realize his teeth piercing into his now swollen lip, causing a stream of dandelion gold to dribble from the freshly opened wound.

his breath hitched in his throat, feeling himself crumbling under the demon's static gaze. the king's world practically turned upside down as his vision began to darken in the corners. unable to see straight as short huffs for oxygen escaped his hung-open mouth.

lucifer felt himself slipping from consciousness, the blood loss was becoming too great to bear. but even then, he didn't let out a peep.

the demon worked himself into a feasting frenzy, his mouth closed over the open wound, his eyes shut as he took in the sweet flavors coating his tongue. he entered a state of pure unfiltered bliss, savoring every droplet like this would be his last feed.

when his hunger-driven eyes opened, he noticed the king looking much more pale and clammy than usual. his rapid breaths grew unsteady as he dazed off in the distance with no clear ending point. maybe alastor went a little overboard this time. but he couldn't help himself when an innocent little sheep was begging to be sucked dry.

lucifer felt the demon's taunting smile curve against his bare skin, taking in his fill of fluids before backing off. but by the time alastor unlatched his teeth from the flesh, it was already far too late for the king to recover. in this woozy state, dizzied from all the blood loss, he felt his body weave off the side unconsciously, signaling he was going to pass out.

this wouldn't be the first nor last time this happened in the middle of their feeding sessions. alastor stood from his knees, licking away the stream of golden honey that trickled down the king's chin before placing a single peck on his lips. this wasn't done out of love or some form of endearment, heavens no. the kiss was placed out of spite.

the last thing lucifer saw before his sudden descent from consciousness took hold was a smile. he felt hands attaching to his body from all angles to keep him from falling. in his fuzzy unconscious state, he heard the soft words "rest now my king, you did good" be spoken into the air. and he did just that.