Chapter 19 : Do you

Start from the beginning

Jk : yes, I myself didn't know about this when I went to their house then I got to know.

Mr. Jeon and Jungkook for a while and came downstairs. Where Hoseok and Mrs. Jeon was sitting. Seeing them coming they are ready to ask.

Hobi : Uncle what do you have think?

Mr. J : as both Jungkook and Taehyung were ready for this, then we should respect their decision after all it's their life.

Mrs. J : What decision honey, and who is Taehyung? (Asked in confusion)

Mr. J : Kookie and Hobi you go to Jungkook's room and talk I will discuss this with Jungkook's mother.

They nodded and went from there. Both of them are in Jungkook's room. There is awkward silence between them before what happened a few moments ago.

Jk : I am sorry I should have told you earlier, but I was about to tell you all, I don't want to have will find from an outsider . (Said in a guilty voice he never wanted his family to find this from an outsider)

Hobi : I am sorry too I shouldn't have acted impulsive like this. It was just I was quite furious after that phone call.

Jk : phone call?

Hobi : Actually last time when I was working I got a phone call , that person told me about you and Taehyung. For a moment I thought it was a fake call but I wanted to confirm it.

Jk : did you find who was that person is?

Hobi : I was given that number for research yesterday itself but the call was made for public phone boath so we can't tell whose exactly the person is. But it's clear someone is against you and Taehyung .

Jk : and knew so much about us and people we are with. Why don't we take police help hyung?

Hobi : I don't feel it's a right (Being a mafia he would never want to encounter police)

Jk : don't worry hyung Taehyung's appa is a police officer he will help us for sure. (Said with a small smile)

Hobi : (in mind) Kookie in a whole world you find to get married to someone whose father is a police officer, don't you love hyung even a bit please tell me your joking not serious .

Jk : what happened hyung? Why are you looking at me like this hmm. Something wrong.

Hobi : everything is fine. (Said with tight lipped smile) When we will meet the Kim family.

Jk : Day after tomorrow will be fine I guess, I will take to Taehyung parents and eomma appa. They will decide further.

Hobi : that's great. You said you knew Taehyung before? Since school time. You never mention about him before and didn't even say anything after meeting him.

Jk : Yes, I knew him since school days. But our meeting was just one time. You remember I tell you winning painting competition.

Hobi : I was really amazed by that. (Remembering the event)

Jk : well, I didn't even ready to submit that painting for the competition I expect my defeat even before I can fight. And trust hyung I was like this all time. Never fight for my dreams and achievement just felt like loser. I was a loser (said with a sad voice)

Jungkook for the first time talked this to someone it's quite difficult for him . Hoseok hand his hand give a squeeze as gesture of comfort Jungkook smile.

Hobi : you're strongest person I have ever meet. I remember how when we were at college a girl false accused me for assaulting her you are first person who came for my defending me even you knew nothing just meet couple times but stand for me when no one us there. You brave and strong.

Jk : That's how Taehyung changed me hyung he removed all my fear. Made me release how strong I am . Made me release that I am not a loser. Helped me even though we knew nothing about each other. But he treats me like I am very precious to him . I can't forgot that. At first I used have crush on him but after meeting him again. I can't let him go. I don't care how he is. I only thing I care is I don't want lose hand this time. (He smile at Hoseok)

Hobi : I am very thankful of Taehyung that he bring such a amazing person from you. I am proud of you that you will stand for him. I am sorry how badly addressed your relationship before.

Hoseok look down with guilt he is really ashamed for talking like that. Being protective he forget to respect Jungkook's feelings.

Jk : I know hyung you only wanted my better. So don't be sorry about. Just ready to stand besides me when appa will walk me through aisle. (Said with big smile)

Hobi : I will.

Jk : I want to say something else too. (Said fiddling his fingers)

Hobi : What is it?

Jk : well, after marrying to Taehyung I will become a board member .

Hobi : does that mean you're leaving my company ? (Jungkook looks down) well, I have a better plan.

Jk : what?( Curiously asked him)

Hobi : well I can too hide things from you as you do that very well.

Jk : yeah that's not done. I didn't do that intentionally. (Said with shocked face he is getting punished for thing he didn't did. That unacceptable thinking what is shoul do)

 That unacceptable thinking what is shoul do)

Hobi : but you have to suffer. Wait, we need to tell Yoongi about this. He will not leave you for hiding this.

Jk : I wasn't hiding alright. It's just you find it through from a random call.

Hobi : yeah, we will find that person soon don't worry.

Jk : we should go and see if appa talked to eomma about this.

Hobi : don't worry alright we all are here. (Said with big smile)

I hope you enjoy reading it
Vote and comment your opinion
Please follow if you enjoy reading it
Stay tuned for the next part. 😌