Jealousy

Tw: smut, angry sex, blood, nudity, sexual punishment, and etc...

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

3rd pov:

"You were showing out today what happened rose? " his smirk grew even bigger while he gripped amys chin waiting for an answer

She stared into his crimson like eyes glowing in the dark but little did she know, while he was staring into her emerald green eyes all that replayed inside his mind was every position he would put her in, every facial expression she'll make, him touching every part of ever body slowly cherishing it, while every noise she'll make will be a sweet remedy to his ears.

The quiet room only filled with soft breaths of them both, all Amy could hear was her heart thumping at an abnormal pace louder than both of their soft rapid breathing.

"I wasn't you were the one entertaining other females." Her gaze shifted from his to the side of the room as she pouted her soft peachy lips with an angry expression on her face but he only found her facial expression incredibly adorable.

He gripped her chin with his free hand forcing her to look at him "you were the one giving a little show for the bar Amy" the way he said her name was aggressive but she was neither scared nor hurt by the gesture for some reason it turned her on.

She scoffed while rolling her eyes at his ignorant statement that just came out his mouth she parted her lips to respond before she felt his his knee against her wet cunt which made an unexpected tiny gasp fall from her lips while a blush grew visible on her face.  Shadow ignored it but could barely contain himself, he heard it and it made him rock hard.

"Don't roll your eyes at me" his husky deep voice whispered in her ear while moving his knee a little wanting to hear another moan from Amy, unfortunately for him she bit her bottom lip  from making a noise.

"Don't spout bullshit you was giving her attention when I first got on the stage" she said narrowing her eyes at him giving him a death stare that turned him on even more".

"I was about to tell her to fuck off but then I saw you and rogue performance putting on a real show...especially in a dress like that " shadow took his hand off of Amy's face placing it on her legs while his eyes trace down her figure.

"Sure you were" she gave him an unconvincing tone with an eye roll, a gasp came from her mouth as his grip on her soft thigh tightened digging his nails into her skin but not deep enough to make her bleed.

He gave her a narrowed eye look before getting off the bed standing over top of her as she layed there staring at him cluelessly

Shadow pulled the pinkette hedgehog by her waist picking her up ignoring the 'eep' sound coming from her mouth, Amy didn't put up a fight while resting on his shoulder feeling his muscle arms through his suit wrap around her

Shadow sat on the bed with a light smirk on his face while Amy was bent over on his legs her hands gentlyrested on the bed as she slowly turned her head around to see what was the ebony hedgehog up to.

Shadow quickly pushed her head into the bed so she couldnt see what he was doing but didn't push her head too hard "what are you doing" some of her words came out as muffles but shadow heard her clear as day