You're mine now

Amy's pov

"Sonic are you sure you're going to be there this time" I said with a sigh and a desperate tone in my voice. "You always tell me you're going to come but you never show up" I huffed at him.

"Yes Amy I promise I'll come this time" He insisted over the phone with a attitude I could practically hear him rolling his eyes as he said this to me. I couldn't help but smile at this.

"Alright! Be at the park 8 PM sha-"

He hung up before I could even finish my sentence.

I sighed as I went to my closet searching for a dress to wear at the date.

"EEEEEE" I squealed after finding the perfect dress for our date after 1 hour of searching

It was a white dress with pink flower pattern spaghetti strap sleeves also a cute ribbon attached to the front making it look like a corset and it looked knee length

I rushed to my phone it was 6:30 I had an hour to get in the shower and it take me 15-30 minutes to walk to the park.

I hurried and grabbed a blue lace underwear and bra set I was hoping to spice things up tonight.

I walked to my bathroom closet and got a body wash set it was blueberry scented it came with lotion, hand cream, perfume and body wash. I smiled looking at it as it reminded me of sonic and his blueberry scented cologne.

After the shower

I put on a pair of white sneakers to match the outfit. I ran into my room dresser and got a necklace it was a light blue crystal with a black string tied around it . Looking at this made me smile the day that Sonic gave me a necklace when we first started dating as a gift I gave him one too and it's pink. I snickered at the thought of the memory.

I looked at my phone and it say 7:30. I got my bag and the picnic basket and left out the house in a hurry.

8:00

As I set everything up I layed on the picnic blanket. I picked the best spot for our picnic you could see the Sun set and everything.

8:45

I was sitting up watching bird fight over the bread I threw them as I sighed. I knew he wasn't going to show. No, Amy stop have faith in ur Sonic there was many times you thought he wasn't going to save you and he did. I smiled in my thoughts and layed down holding my hands together watching the sky

11:30

I felt something splashing on my face I jolted up and realized it was raining and I fell asleep waiting for Sonic. I took a quick look at my phone while it was covered in water. 11:30 he ditched me again.

I ran under a tree with my phone and texted sonic.

Hey sonic where are you did you forget about our date again you promised!
Read 11:32

I waited for his response and I saw a text message saying "he's busy rn" with an attachment I was confused at first seeing this message. I clicked on the photo and it was his ex a brown squirrel laying by him naked while he was sleep. I squinted and saw his pink necklace on her neck.

My eyes started to water I was crying as I stared at the message then another one popped up.

"Pink is really my color don't you agree?"

I didn't respond back all I could do is cry I scurried an grabbed my bag and ran.

My eyes were blurry with tears I couldn't cry I ran into the alleyway and ran into someone.

I fell on my ass and I looked up at him and met his crimson red glowing eyes. He looked down on me.
"Watch where you're going" he said with an annoyed look and tone in his voice

"Im sorry I couldn't see where I was going" sniffling and stuttering over my words not being able to control my breathing and crying

"What the fuck are you crying about who made you cry rose" He said with an angry tone in his voice looking deeper into my eyes. I jumped out of fear and showed his my phone.

He quickly took my phone into his other hand cause one had a soda cup in it. He squinted his eyes trying to read to messages.

"HAHAHAHAHA" I quickly turned at him. He was laughing... he slipped my phone in his left pocket and narrowed his eyes at me.

"You pitiful creature you chased him your whole entire life just for him to cheat. You're dependent on him. You're not even a creature you're a parasite who's geeked on someone who doesn't even love you." He said it with a smirk on his lips. The words cut deeply into my heart I covered my ears and closed my eyes.

"SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP" I screamed at him

"You know it's true rose you're nothing without him. You're holding him back. You're supposed to me mine and you have the fucking nerve to cry over someone who doesn't give a shit about you." He gritted as saying those words. I holden my ears tighter hoping I wouldn't hear what he says anymore as I put my knees up to my face.

I averted my eyes to him as I heard something shuffling around . I watched him take the top of his soda cup off. He looked me dead in my eyes as I stared at him back with tears in my eyes. I felt something cold pour on the top of my head.

" isn't this is what you been chancing after BLUE for your whole life" he snarled at me as I shook in terror. This man is breaking I looked at the floor with wide eyes staring into the blue puddle crying.

I heard him bend down and he squeezed both of my cheeks with his left hand making me look at him. The blue soda was dripping off my face onto his hands

"You will pay the price for it Rose" his iris got bigger as he took his hand off my face and lifted my chin with his index finger.

"You're mine now"

Our toxic loveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara