Revenge

Tw: sexual scenes
Amy pov

He pulled the back of my head with his right hand and grabbed my waist in his left. I winced in pain.

"Get off me now or I'll scream" I said in a trembling voice trying to sound tough but by the looks of it I failed miserably, I could see a smirk on his face.

He gripped on my hair harder and I let out a uncontrollable small moan. I covered my mouth as soon as I realized I let that out with wided eyes.

He leaned closely and whispered those words into my ear again " you're mine now" as he said that he gripped my waist harder so as my hair . I let out another moan but louder . I could see the smug look on his face .

As I opened my mouth to scream i felt his soft delicate plump lips plunge onto mine. I jumped at first it feels like I'm melting between his lips. I never felt this way with sonic when we kissed.

He let go of my hands and put both of his hands on my waist and gripped hard. I let out a small moan into his mouth. Then I wrapped my hands around his neck and finally kissed him back. His tongue wanted an entrance in my mouth and  u finally came back into my sense realizing this man just poured blue soda on me while I was having a meltdown.

I quickly summoned my piko piko hammer out of rage. Before I could even attack he took his right hand and grabbed both of my hands on the wrist with one hand and lifted them up while pulling my waist closer. As he did this he forcefully pushed his tongue in my mouth.

I don't know what came over me but I kissed him back I wanted to be loved by someone not used. So I guess I kissed him back.

We broke off the kiss trying to reclaim our breath.

He picked me up and put me on his shoulder with one hand.

"SHADOW GET OFF ME NOW" I said with an angry tone in my voice

"I need you bad right now rose" he said this with his low husky voice then said the words
"Chaos control"

In his room
He let me down then pinned me to the wall .

Those red crimson eyed glowed in the dark room. For some reason looking at them put me in a daze.

"Get in the shower I am not fucking something dirty and sticky unless I make you that way with something other than soda" he said this with a stern harsh voice and he said it so bodily I went in to panic and didn't respond.

"Answer me now rose." His irises got smaller when he said this. The sound of his voice gotten so deep I could feel my cat throbbing through these panties.

"But I'm not ready" I said quickly adverting my eyes from his gaze.

He took his right hands and cupped my face tightly making me look at him in the eyes.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you" as he said that he took his other hand looked inside of my dress.

"So wearing blue laced panties to a date with sonic isn't being ready" he said that with a hard tone in his voice. he looked at me with a deadly eye stare.