Sonic emergency meeting

I squinted my eyes at him while turning my head up at him.

"What's this" I pointed my phone in his face staring giving him a death glare.

"Revenge rose... don't forget you're mine now whether u like it or not" he grabbed my cheeks with his index and thumb finger squeezing my cheeks while staring at me dead in the eyes with no emotion on his face.

After he let go of my face he stood up stretching. My eyes wandered to his body god his 6 pack abs with boxers on his chest fur, he was the whole package and he wanted me. I was his... I belong to him.

I placed my feet on the ground attempting to get up, there was this sharp pain my leg after trying to stand up. I stumbled back and he caught me in his arms. Placing both of his warm hands on my waist setting a shiver down my spine and had my knees weak.

He looked down at me and we both gazed into eachother eyes. I leaned closer to his face and  stuck my tongue out while putting it in his mouth.

Our lips connected i felt his tongue swirling all in my mouth he even twisted it against my tongue he pulled me closer then placing his hands on my ass first rubbing them slowly then he unexpectedly gripped it.

I let out a squeal in his mouth, I was also loosing breath slowly  it felt like we've been kissing for hours.

*communicator noises*

My ears perked up at this loud noise coming from me and shadows communicator we both pulled away slowly looking into each others eyes.

I could feel heat on my cheeks I know I blush a lot but this time I'm pretty sure it was a deep red color

I gazed at his red crimson eyes that were leading me into a trance, our communicator rang again and it snapped me out of his gaze and we both looked at shadows dresser that had both communicators sitting next to each other.

He grabbed my waist and picked me up bridal style while walking to the communicators.

"Emergency meeting by sonic?" I said with a confused face sonic rarely calls emergency meetings unless he can't defeat the villain on his own. It's usually tails who calls the meetings so this was very unexpected.

I looked up at shadow and saw his gaze on my body looking me up and down with a devilish smirk on his face. I looked down to my body to see what he was looking at and I could feel my jaw almost dropping. I widen my eyes and covered myself up with my hands.

He's such a perv I forgot I was naked,
Wiggling out his arms from embarrassment he lets me go and I fall on my ass.

My face scrunched up at him while he was smirking holding in a laugh while walking to the door.

"Pervert" I  said under my breath

I stood up after watching him walk out, I have no clothes here because he didn't give me any because I didn't need any according to him.

I sighed and rolled my eyes while shifting my head towards his dresser.

After amy changes

While looking at myself in his mirror I smiled. I managed to look good in his dull clothes. I checked myself out starting from his black fuzzy slippers that barely fit on my feet grey baggy sweatpants that hung on my hips then the big grey T shirt that I tied around my waist.

"Ahem"a deep raspy voice that came from behind me that made me jump. Slowly turning around I met red crimson eyes checking me out up and down.

"Why are you showing so much skin rose" his tone sounded a bit angry but I didn't know why though this is barely any skin showing