Quadurple date

Shadows pov :

Staring at myself in the mirror as I put a rose in my suit jacket pocket (the one on his chest) I showed my teeth into the mirror even tho I brushed my teeth twice and had gum.

I decided quickly to let my fangs out since it looks more attractive, my eyes looked down to my outfit making sure everything on me looks at least decent.

My eyes lingered on my expensive red and black suit about 1000$ for a first date and it's a quadruple date which is even worse than using this new expensive suit for a first date, but anything for my rose.

The price didn't annoy me it was sonic who was annoying acting like this was some interrogation while me and the guys were looking for suits that irritating blue hedgehog have no right to interrogate me. Amy was mine ever since he cheated and she's mine to keep.

We almost fought multiple times by my snarky remarks of him cheating and to worry about the brown rodent instead of my rose but fortunately for him silver and knuckles stopped us.

I took my phone out to see the time

7:50

Almost time for the date I took my chaos emeralds out and teleported infront of the restaurant.

I opened the door seeing silver knuckles and sonic they all turned to me but sonic gave me a death stare as if I would ever be scared of him. 

I stood close to the corner waiting patiently for my beautiful rose to come between that door I wanna see what dress she picked out.

Imagining how she looks cute in any type of dress I could feel a small blush on my face and I turned my head facing towards the wall so nobody noticed.

I heard the restaurant door open "hi shadow..." a shy sweet voice came from behind me it could only be my rose.

My head turned towards her and my face immediately heated up admiring her black dress with a slit on each side going to her mid thighs and I saw a peak of red inside of her dress staring at her thighs.

The fact it looks like she's wearing me was even sexier, my mind went to what would it look like if I was inside her while she was wearing that dress.

My eyes went to her heels that I've never seen her wear before so they must be new and awfully expensive she had black red bottom heels her hair was in a curly ponytail while she had on cross earrings.

Her cleavage was showing a bit of a lot.

"Everyone cmon the table is ready"knuckles said following the waiter

I quickly grabbed her hand while following knuckles the restaurant was fancy. My ears perked up as I heard Sally being very loud nagging at sonic about something dumb.

Why would they do this in a fancy new restaurant like this i tried to speed up my walking pace acting like I don't know them.

I see Amy stumble a bit trying to keep up with my pace as I catch her I looked into her eyes.

"Here's our seat guys let's order"  knuckles said sitting down at a booth with rogue sitting across. I sat beside knuckles and Amy sat across from me then silver sat beside me and blaze sat beside Amy and the last two of course they was arguing obnoxiously like children.

But to be fair I wasn't paying them no attention just attention to my rose her gleaming green eyes that made eye contact with me.

She pulled her menu up just showing her eyes, was she trying to play a game with me?  I did the same looking at her hiding my big smirk under the menu.

Our toxic loveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara