•Nightmares•

Y/N's POV :

"Where do you think you're running to?" said the man in all black hastening his steps towards me with a knife covered in blood. Blood of my mother. I sobbed loudly confining in the space left between my back and the wall. "Ple-please don't kil-l me-e" I cried. He laughed devilishly. "Come here little girl, save your mom!". "Leave her!" I deplored. "I will. But after killing you both". He stabbed the knife in my abdomen as he looks into my eyes . 'He is so close to me! This close that I can see through his eyes. Its scaring me. I need to save myself and mom. Yes! I need to save us. I need to run. Run!'  Thoughts are going on in my head and suddenly a pain strikes in my body as I tried to touch my abdomen. I felt something on my hands..."I'm bleeding?I'm bleeding? I-I-I-"

Those eyes are frightening.

I woke up , my breathing sharp and fast. That was a nightmare, again. Suddenly a annoying sound brings me out of  my trance.  The annoying alarm clock. It shows 6:30 in the morning. I leave my bed heaving out a sigh. I need to get ready for office. I change into my office attire after taking a cold shower of 30 minutes. Cold shower calms me down.
I leave my apartment as I hurry towards my car parked in the parking area. I look at my watch, it's 8:15 , I still have time. Sitting in the driving seat of my car I drive towards the cafe to take my coffee from there. After that I leave for my office. I look at my watch once again as I reach the office building, it's 8:45, I'm not late.

I enter the office building and everyone wishes the 'Good morning' chant as I do the same. 'Good morning' my foot! Mornings can never be good. I clear my head from the unwanted thoughts as I enter the elevator and press the 8th floor button. 'Beep' elevator makes a sound before the doors open , I leave the elevator and reach my office.

I have checked my schedule in the prior and I have to attend two meetings today. 'Great! Now let's start with the work-' I was making a note mentally as I hear the door of my office clicking open. I shot my eyes towards the door and there is standing my 'best friend' Park Jimin shooting me a crescent smile. "Good morning cutie~~~" He sings coming towards me. "Morning & Don't annoy me early in the morning" I shoot my words looking into my files not paying any heed to the idiotic actions of jimin . "Ayee! Don't be too salty to your one and only best friend" He speaks cheekily while coming towards me and  pinching  my cheeks. "Jimin I'm not in the mood right now. So stop shittin' with me" I shot a glare towards him. "Fine fine , don't be angry now. I just came in to check upon you, no need to be bitter about it!" He said eyeing me. "Leave." I muttered. "Alright little Missy, I'm leaving! Byee." He leaves my cabin while tripping down in the process. A unintentional smile stretches on my face as I shake my head and focus on my work.

And just like that my day comes to an end.

I was leaving the office building when suddenly I hear some muffled noises coming out of a black van. Curiosity takes over me and I skip towards the van with light steps and knock on the door of the van. The door opens as I hear a grunt and what I see inside boils my blood as I feel losing the control over my mind go berserk.

Time Skip -

I heave out a sigh as I open the door of my apartment. I throw my shoes in the shoe cabinet and my bag on the sofa and
saunter towards the kitchen to have a glass of water. I skip the dinner again and freshen out myself. Making my bed I make a side note on my mind to finish the leftover files by tomorrow as it's the weekend. And I slowly fall into a deep slumber without realizing.

JK's POV :

"Who the fuck has the fucking audacity to kill my guard?!" I growl towards the useless bunch of nuisances standing infront of me. "We don't know, sir! But we assure you to bring the person infront of you by Tomorrow's evening." one of them spoke up.
"You better do that otherwise be ready to lose your useless lives by tomorrow evening you dimwits!" "Dismissed" I state as all of them leave the underground dungeon while keeping their heads low.

"This is first time someone has killed your guard, kook" I look up towards suga hyung as I nod my head displeased.
"They will catch him, don't worry about that." Namjoon hyung uttered.
"Yeah they will, Now stop thinking about that. Let's leave , it's time for dinner" Jin hyung says as we all leave the underground dungeon and drive towards our mansion.

'Whoever has tried to outsmart me , will have to bear the consequences'

"What are you thinking about? Focus on the road, kook!"  "Is something bothering you?!" Tae spoke up.
"It's nothing. But can you drive today?" "Sure" We both switched our seats and reached the mansion after some time.

"I'm going to freshen up, we'll eat dinner after that" I muttered skipping towards the stairs to my room.

Time Skip-

We ate our dinner and now I'm heading off to the bed.

Tomorrow I'm going to teach a lesson to the person who had the courage to even think about killing someone who guarded bulletproof boys. So that everyone know that no one has the upper hand here other than me , other than bulletproof boys.

I slowly fell asleep while thinking about it all.

☆

A/N's - Ik this might be stupid to say, But if someone is reading this..... click the star looking button on the left side in the bottom so that I atleast get to to know that someone is reading this.
And this is my first time writing so it might sound cliché and might be even crappie but please lemme know if u read this.
Bye.

Word count - 1067 words