" I'm so sorry baby I wasn't there to save you . I'm so sorry . Now tell hyung where it is paining huh tell me . Hyung will make it vanish". Jimin feels like someone is stabbing him right in his heart multiple times .infact this felling is worst than this .

"Everywhere hy-hyung everywhere . My whole b-body is in pain . My thighs , my back , my ar-arms every p-part of my body is paining hyung . I ca-can't bear the pain . P-Please make it go away" . Jungkook cried more hardly making the situation more worst for jimin .

Jimin looked at jhope asking for help because now he don't have the strength to console him . Jhope who was looking at them with glittering eyes understand that and said..

"Sush sush my baby don't cry it will be alright soon". Jhope crease his back but soon jungkook scream in pain .

" I'm sorry jungkook I'm sorry . I didn't mean to hurt you" jhope panicked .

"It's okay hyung I know you didn't did it intentionally . Because you are not teahyung hyung " . jungkook said with a emotionless face and back away from the hug .

" baby--" jhope wanted to say something about (you are not teahyung hyung) he wanted to make him understand that teahyung didn't hurt him intentionally. He was just angry that time . That's why he wasn't in his sense. Teahyung also love him so much .

But he was cut off by jin . Who entered the room with full of jungkook's favourite dishes .

" oho my baby is awake already . How are you feeling now baby is it hurting much ." jin said softly while ceasing his head .

"Hmm too much" . Jungkook said without showing any emotions on his face .

"Don't worry once you took your medicine . Your all pain will be gone . Now look I brought your favourite foods . And you have finished it all okey? " . He said while arranging the food for him .

"I'm not hungry hyung " jungkook said while looking down . He really doesn't have any appetite to eat .

"And I didn't asked if you are hungry or not . You can't take medicine in empty stomach . So you have to eat something " . This time jin said strictly.

"Hyung " jungkook whine looking at jimin . Hoping that he will take his side . But to his disappoint jimin said "bubba don't you want your pain to vanish huh . for that you need to take medicine and you can't have them on empty stomach . Just eat little bit okey . we won't force you" .

"Okey hyung" he said with a pout .

" that's my boy" jhope said and ruffle his hair . But jungkook didn't give much attention . If it was some other time then jungkook would have argue back for ruin his hair style . But now he's silent .

After sometime jin jhope and jimin was done feeding jungkook . Jin and jhope left after kissing his forehead and told him to rest for sometime . Then jimin helped him to take a shower . He then bandage his wounds again and help him to change his clothes .

He made jungkook lay on the bed carefully and cover him with blanket .

"Take rest okey . And If you need anything just call . I will come" . Jimin said and kissed his forehead . At his response jungkook just nodded and closed his eyes .

Jimin give a last glance to jungkook and close the door behind him .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In a fancy living room two girls are sitting on the sofa . One girl was holding a glass of wine . While others was busy to paint her nails with colourful nail polish .