Chapter 1

Seokmin lost his mother when he was 12 becoz of his father. He misses her alot. His father along with his step-mother and step-sister had made his life a living hell. They beat him as if he's some kind of a punching bag. It all started after his mother's death.

Flashback
Seokmin's mother wasn't feeling well. So,she decided to stay back at home to take some rest. But what she didn't knew was that her worst nightmare was coming. She suddenly felt thirsty as she grabs the jar from nightstand only to find it empty. As she sign tiredly  and got up while making her way out of the room towards downstairs only witness a disgusting scene happening  the living room. She saw her husband making out with an woman on coach. She yelled out loudly gaining the other two's attention once her husband saw her. He immediately back away while making his way towards her as he tries to hold her hand but she yank it and slap on his right-cheek really hard making it all red. He suddenly chuckles scarily and look at her darkly making her shivers as she suddenly felt pain jn her stomach. As she look down to find a knife stabbing her on the stomach as the flowing from her wound. She immediately fall on her knees while gripping her stomach tightly when she heard him saying something while laughing

'You're really stupid Sara, I never loved u. You see this woman beside is mine actual true love. I stopped loving you a long time ago.'

He went back to kissing the woman. There was a small figure looking at the horrified scene which he never wanted to see but had to see it now. As he immediately ran towards his mother's  lifeless body and started shaking it. By now he was already a crying mess.He screams at his father making groan in Frustration. He ran to him while hitting his legs but instead he got pinned in the wall as his father hold his chin harshly.

'You piece of shit, you're just like her interrupting others business. Just see how I've kill her and if you interrupted me then I won't hesitant to kill you too'

He throw the poor boy on the floor harshly making his head bump on the cupboard which immediately started bleeding as he ran away from there to his room and lock the door as he hold his head gently while crying in pain as he crawled towards the nightstand and took out the first-aid kit and started treating his wound while crying in pain from both of his wounds which was given by his father, when his suddenly eyes fall on a paper which was on his bed as he took it and carefully read it. He widen his eyes in shock as he saw what was return in it. He covered his mouth as tears continue to fall from his beautiful eyes.

His beloved mother has left him millions of money. He was feeling mixed emotions that he was grateful to his mother for leaving him a huge amount of money and was happy becoz he didn't have to ask his father for money and also sad becoz his precious mother had left him alone in this cruel world.

He really can't believe that his beloved mother had died infront of his eyes as he cried silently and he hug his knees soon his eyes became heavy and everything turned dark.

But what he didn't know was that the next morning his life will turned into a living hell.....

~~A/N~~

Hey Beautifuls!! So basically this chapter has told u about how Seokmin's mother died and how Seokmin's life has turned upside down.
I hope you've enjoyed this chapter💜.

~Thank you~