"keemat janti nahi aap apni ,hume malum hai iss liye sambhal kar rakhte h apko" he said softly.

Pooja cleared her throat and I jerked a bit.

"ji maharaj" I said and he nodded pecked my temples and went.

Arjun's pov:

Sitting in the board meeting , I coulsn't shake off the worry gnawing at me. I was already wondering about meera ,how am I even gonna tell her about what I feel for her ,I want her to know that she means the world to me . now I am ready to accept that I am in love with my wife ,but will she accept me after what I did to her?

As I excusede myself from the meeting, my mind was already occupied by her mere rani sa but I didn't have her number , I couldn't call her so I called bhairav and to him to make the car ready for me ,by then john came to me and said "but sir, we have 3 more meetings to attend today and all of them are our NRI clients".

I said "my wife needs me john, I need to go for her". john's eyes widened by listening to arjun as he mentioned about an women that to his wife . arjun never left any meeting for anyone and now he is doing it that to for an women.

Arjun rushed into his car and drove back to the arya palace .

****************************************************

Went he came, he saw the most presious veiw in front of him he saw his wife sitting on the bed and was chatting with his mom while amrita was feeding her and avyan was singing a song for her. he was overwhelmed at this view but when they saw him standing ,meera lowered her head ,amrita stopped feeding her and avyan stood up in respect to his brother. While pooja was on a call in the balcony.

When his mother stood up to leave he said "ruko ,mai jaraha hoon"

Meera didn't like how he spoke to him mother but she couldn't ask him.

After a while when amrita finish feeding her and went back to her chamber arjun came out of his closet and he was already wearing his night dress. It was time for meera to re-dress her wounds.

Arjun sat beside her and started removing the old dressing , meera winched a bit and arjun comforted her by saying "just bear a bit jaana ,I'll be a bit carful this time " he said softly with care and a bit fear of hurting her.

"I know , i trust you" she replied unknowingly with a smile but arjun did not hear her as he was concentrated in his work in a while he finish re-dressing her wounds, he notices her dress stained with dirt and blood. Concerned for her comfort and modesty, he offers to help her change. Meera hesitates at first, but seeing his sincerity and knowing she needs assistance, she accepts.

Arjun gently helped Meera out of her blood-stained dress and guided her towards the bathroom. He filled the bathtub with warm water and added some bath salts, creating a soothing and relaxing atmosphere.

Meera sat on the edge of the tub, her back turned towards Arjun. He took a towel and wet it with warm water, slowly wiping away the blood and dirt from her skin. Meera winced at the stinging sensation, but Arjun's touch was gentle and comforting.

making sure she was comfortable before stepping out of the bathroom. He returned with a fresh set of clothes, a simple white shirt and a pair of shorts.

'Here, let me help you change,' he said, his voice soft and caring.

Meera blushed at his words unknowingly, feeling self-conscious about being half-naked in front of Arjun. But she trusted him and knew he would never do anything to make her uncomfortable anymore.

Arjun turned his back to her as she changed, giving her privacy. Once she was dressed, Meera stepped out of the bathroom and found Arjun waiting for her with a warm smile.

'Feeling better?' he asked, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Meera nodded, feeling a sense of calm and safety in Arjun's embrace. She leaned her head against his chest, closing her eyes and taking in his soothing scent.

'I don't know what I would do without you, maharaj' she whispered, her voice filled with gratitude and love.

Arjun held her tighter and said "rana sa , mai aap keliye rana sa hoon aur aap mere rani sa", his heart overflowing with love for this woman who had captured his heart. They stood there for a while, lost in each other's embrace, until Meera broke the silence.

'I think I owe you a thank you, maha.... i mean rana sa' she said, pulling away to look into his eyes.

Arjun chuckled, 'You don't owe me anything, rani sa. I will always be here for you, no matter what. Akhir biwi ko kush karne keliye papad tho belne padenge'

Meera chuckled ,now she trusted him after she got to know what arun told him. She leaned in and pressed her lips against his, thanking him in the best way she knew how.

Their kiss was filled with love, passion, and gratitude, as they both knew that they were meant to be together. As they pulled away, Meera knew that she was not just healing physically, but also emotionally, with Arjun by her side.

*******************************************

Hello people yaar tum log padne ke baad chale jate ho

 bhina vote kiye ,please vote kardo aur kon topic bhi dedo next chapter keliye I am out of ideas  ,bye-bye👋👋👋