"What's wrong with our general? He was still fighting on the front line before he fell into coma. His family rebelled. Why should we exile the general's family?" The old housekeeper was filled with indignation. He has been like this since he learned the news.

"We are just executing orders." The officer in charge of the escort was also very angry. How unlucky was he to be assigned here, but orders were orders, and he had to bite the bullet and lead the team to execute them.

"Grandpa Butler, the dragon cub is scared." After being forced to carry him downstairs, the fat dragon cub instinctively asked for help when he saw the housekeeper.

"Don't be afraid of the dragon cub. Grandpa Butler is here!" The housekeeper wanted to hold the dragon cub, but was stopped by the soldiers. The tears he had been holding back finally flowed down. "It's so heartless to not even let go of a two-year-old child." !"

The soldiers couldn't bear it in their hearts. They couldn't bear to face the old, weak, sick and disabled in this house. But they couldn't make the decision on this kind of thing, so none of their faces looked good.

"Dad, dad, I want dad." Seeing the housekeeper's grandfather getting further and further away, Long Zai had no choice but to look for his father again.

The dragon cub reached out for a hug, and Su Xing instinctively stretched out his hand again. The warrior didn't want the dragon cub to make any noise all the way, so he slowly put the dragon cub in his arms.

Before Su Xing could hug him tightly, Long Zai instinctively hugged his neck tightly with his little hands. He was really scared when so many strangers suddenly appeared.

"What a sin." The housekeeper watched Su Xing holding the dragon cub and being sent to the aircraft, but he was helpless. When the general in a vegetative state was carried out, he could no longer hold back the tears.

The general's mansion has been dilapidated in the past few years. After the Dongfang family's accident, the other servants were dismissed by the housekeeper one after another. Now the old housekeeper is the only one left. The general's family of three was taken away, and he followed them to the airport.

Only three people were taken away from the General's Mansion, but more than a thousand people were taken away from the entire central galaxy, and everyone was gathered at the airport.

Su Chen had been running around for the past few days after he got the news when he knew that the verdict would be announced in advance. He was still making the last effort. When the video came in, his heart trembled.

"I'm sorry, I can't help you." Su Chen was not surprised by what he said on the other end of the video call. When he knew that the exile time had also been advanced, he knew that the person who took action was unwilling to let go.

"He's just a patient who can't take care of himself. Why can't we let him go?" Su Chen held his head in pain. He was really, really sad at the moment.

The man standing next to him felt distressed when he saw him like this, "It doesn't matter, we can also start a backup plan." "

Three months is too long. It's not like you don't know about my brother's situation. Who knows these three months?" What will happen in the next month?" If there was no problem with the backup plan, how could he be so desperate?

Su Chen was really desperate. Even when his brother was forced to marry Dongfang Zhan, who was in a vegetative state, he had never been so desperate.

Although Dongfang Zhan is in a vegetative state, there is no shortage of servants in the general's mansion, and on the surface he does not dare to treat his brother badly. Who would have thought that such a thing would happen to the Dongfang family!