monster

OTP..

Jin - hello jungkook what's up?

Jk - hyung i wanted to tell you that y/n will not be able to come to school today ...

Jin - why? What happened??

Jk - (sigh) mam has injured herself (said dramatically)

Jin - whatt howw is she ok (worried)

Jk - yesss yess Hyung she just sprained her ankle it's not that serious don't worry ...

Jin - ohh godd this girl what was she doing huhh?? (Said in a concerned voice)

As jungkook told the whole story...

Jin - (sigh) my poor baby what is she doing now can I talk to her.. taehyung must be angry right..

Looked at you who slept..

Jk - she slept and yeah hyung is angry but he has not said anything till now ..
(Said while making you lay on the bed carefully as he placed a pillow under the sprained leg and covered you with a blanket)

Jin - hmmm I'll come to meet her after school...

Jk - ok hyung bye

Jin - bye take care

OTP ends......

And after that taehyung came in the room with an ice bag as he saw you sleeping peacefully while jungkook was caressing her hair..

Tae - she made me soo worried (said while removing the blanket from her leg as he placed the icepack and massaged it softly and carefully)

Jk - hmm...

After 1 hour you woke up only to find tae and jk sitting on the sofa working on their laptop..

Y/n - oppaa (she called them while sitting in the bed)

As they quickly went to you...

Tae - is it still paining (said while caressing your hair)

As jungkook sat beside you and tae knelt in front of you..

Y/n - a little ( pouted)

Tae - ok lemme check it (said while trying to take your leg in his lap)

Y/n - nooo it will hurt ( hugged jungkook)

Tae - I'm just checking it bubba it will not hurt...(said softly)

Y/n - Pinky promise (looked at him with doe eyes)

Tae - (chuckled) yes yes pinky promise (smile)

As you smiled widely and jumped on taehyung's arms as he quickly caught you..

Tae/jk - Y/N!! ( They shouted together)

Y/n - w- what happened ( asked being a little scared)

Tae - you just fell and got hurt and now you are jumping like a monkey again (said angrily)

Y/n - b- but i- i didn't get hurt by t- this na why are you g- getting a-angry (gulp)

And that's it taehyung lost his patience..
He took out his watch and started to roll his sleeves up seeing this sent Shivers in your whole body as you knew tae's hands hurt soo bad so you tried to run from his grip but he didn't let you go..

Tae - you really like to test my patience na ..

As he gave her 2 hard smacks on her back ....

Y/n - awhh sorry I'm sorry it hurts please (said with teary eyes)