𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃

KILL OR BE KILLED !
the walking dead !
[ season 5 — season 9 ]

KILL OR BE KILLED ! the walking dead ! [ season 5 — season 9 ]

   surviving is a delicate thing, living is even more delicate.

   surviving isn't something that is done with no care in the world, it's simply the factor that makes the world the way it is today.

   living is something that no longer existed, you don't go day by day, without a care. you don't exist without being wary of whatever lurks behind every corner, and if you are living, living like the possibility for death wasn't always creeping behind you, then your already dead.

   and like the red in her hair, red paints her hands, and like her hands it paints her face, her clothes, every molecule of her body is coated in the red. the deep red crimson colored blood.

   her hands were stained such a dark color, it wasn't possible to be washed away. no matter the amount of soap, and water, her hands would never be clean.

because the world she lived in was, kill or be killed.

WARNING — this story contains, gore, death, usage of guns knifes (etc

WARNING — this story contains, gore, death, usage of guns knifes (etc.), strong descriptions of death/murder, sa, mature content, strong language, strong descriptions of weapons, loss of a loved one.

DISCLAIMER — i do not own the walking dead nor the ones who live, i only own my oc, her dialogue, backstory and plot.