Nick : Wait....!!!!!

The Dark Dragon goes inside his body...then he unable to move its own almost like his said became his puppet...and Nick's heart say...

Nick : ( Please someone help me...)

On the otherside...Rena's place...she just doing the daily reading and she heard someone called her name...

Rena Schwarzer...come here....

Rena : ( whose that voice anyway...)

Then Rena follow the voice and its come to the voice from outside...after that she going outside and prepare herself what happen next...after she arrived desnation of that voice...its was the big tree...suddenly someone call her name...

Behind you...the chosen one of the sun....

Then,she look behind and suprise about it...its was an old man with big white kristal on his staff and he said...

Old man :hohoho...its seem i been suprise you didn't i...im sorry little girl or perhaps the chosen one of the sun...im finally getting meet with you in person...

Rena just silent and error on her mind....and she snapped after that...

Rena :Woah...woah..there...how do you know im the chosen of holy beast...there no way people asking like that without...(she became panic and suprise for this serius situation )

Old man : without what is exactly??

The old man still confuse what she trying to say about it and she say....

Rena : Without knowing who you are...also im also suprise about that staff before...just who are you..!!?? wizard or something....!??

The old man laugh by her reaction and she sweatdrop...

Old man :hoho...why you say so...let me introduce myself...Im a wizard of god of timeline... from more 1000 year old...My name is Albus Dumbledore.....
just call me Albus...i have a power of time in between past and future.. Im here to have a favor from you...Rena Schwarzer...the Daughter of  Hero itself..and also the chosen one of sun...the Holy Beast Inferno...nice to meet you...

Rena just still silent and she excited as her crimson red eyes sparkel after she heard about it...

Rena : Woah..that so cool..but still why you searching for me..and the favor you asked...

Albus : Well because...i can sense your mana energy inside your body...it seem Inferno chosen you as his new master after all...so i decide to need your help about something...

Rena : About what exactly...?

Albus : Well about our world..its gonna be destroy anytime soon...also the holy beast of Darkness as return to a new rebirth...our will be in dangerous right now...that why i need your help to deafeat the Dark Dragon from destroy...before he control the world...and also...( Albus almost to say but he afraid to make mistake especially about Class VII,Crossbell Police Department and libert team..)

Rena : Also what was exactly??..come on tell me...Albus..

Albus : Also about your family and their friends when you being with since little child...your aunty and uncle of course...its seem dark dragon gonna being target them in the 20 years from the past...but i dont know when he start travel timeline...that why im sure that younger boy with black hair worries about his big brother right now....

Rena was shocked from she heard...she also thinking she able safe her family from dangerous..like this...but how long it takes to make there..and she had a question..

Rena : So right now...im had to travel timeline for this mission to safe the world...thats mean can i borrow my partner with me....because they have been training like in almost 2 years...that why i need them for helping people when situation like this...that the reason i build them in the first place...

Albus : i see..i can see your crimson red eyes on you...tell me that to believe me..and im right??

Rena was shocked as her eyes wide open after she heard...this first time someone able to understand by looking her eyes...and she say..

Rena : That right...im sure that younger boy feeling same way like me...im won't give up until this mission complete...im promise to you that i will to do my best what ever it take to protect our homeland and this world as well...but one condition...you must take responsibility for everything happen...after all if that enemy say my real name in front of them..i will try not do to choose wrong path...is a deal of this discussion...accept or not (she smirk at Albus and he was suprise by her word about it...then he say...)

Albus : im accept of the deal about it...after all this is only one hope i can trust with you...lets get ready after new year to come...and also im will borrow the younger boy as well...

Rean : Ok then...sure but who is it the younger boy anyway??(Rena confuse what to figure about Albus try to say..)

Albus : That is a secret...when the timeline begin...you will meet the younger boy one day....hohoho

Then Albus leave Rena like a spirit glow and disappear without any footprints....after that Rena decide to take look of the tree and she say...

Rena : well then...i had to go now...the new journey just only just begin..i hope able to fight with all i got in past 2 year...

Then she leave with smile of her face...like she always do....

(this is end of this chapter and i hope you guys enjoy...don't forget vote and comment below...see you the next chapter..)