Chapter 7

The next day...9.00 a.m.

In her room..Rena was drawing some experimen for her new project...she want to build can be usefully just like Robot -O....then she got a idea...she decide to build dragon robot can change motorbicycle....she also to build a orbal ball that can transfrom into something new and also it can be use as a computer with many data memories to it....

she also to build a orbal ball that can transfrom into something new and also it can be use as a computer with many data memories to it

This is King Dragon Knight

After finish design it...she decide to go garbage dump for find material and stuff to build it...

Rena : ( it is going to be hard...but I'm not giving up to build something new...I hope able to build the dragon robot....and as for orbal ball is easy to change form to everything I want)

and as for orbal ball is easy to change form to everything I want)

After 1 month later...

Finally...Rena finally finish her project...and she trying start her robot dragon..and start his energy...suddenly open his eyes and stare at her new master....

The robot Dragon : Who are you?...

Rena : hello..my name Rena Schwarzer...im second daughter of Schwarzer family...for now on..you will became my partner....call me Master Rena...(she smile bright to her robot dragon)...also  i forgot to give your name...

The robot dragon : my name...i have a name..??

Rena : Yup..you have a name..after all..im the one build you...so your name is King Dragon Knight...for short nickname...dragon knight... do you say..you like it?

Dragon knight was start to thinking about the name by her master given...and he say...

Dragon knight : yes...i like it ever much...( he smile and enjoy that given by his master...)

Rena : im glad you like it..hihi ( she smile and happy to see his partner happy as well...)

After that...everyone happy and enjoy for new welcome guest...then,Rena goes to her room for taking a rest...she stare at the picture of her family...

She smile and cried a little

She smile and cried a little....because she feeling lonely about it..suddenly she notice her partner saw her master and they goes cuddle to her warmth with it...after that she sing a song and fell a sleep with alongside partners...Inferno and Reon was also notice that know the feeling of her master it get...they also give her everything they got to comfort her...and they said...

"you are not alone...we are here for you..so dont cry...."

(the top of chapter is the theme where Rena and Dragon knight scene and i hope you guys enjoy and vote it...thank you...see you next chapter)