Volume 2 Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

The quick-witted Hirata responded without any problems. That's impressive.

Horikita: Oh, that's right. If there were too many deductions, our 100 points would be 0.

After understanding the easy explanation, Ike raised his arms in celebration.

Ike: Huh? So why don't we get points?

Returning to the original question, Ike looked at Chiyabashira-sensei.

If we didn't get 8700 points, it would be strange.

Chabashira: This time, there is a bit of difficulty. Points for the first year were delayed. Sorry, but you'll have to wait a little longer.

Ike: Eh, really? Because the school is having problems, shouldn't we receive some kind of gift?

They may complain about the late points but he should see that even late it is better to have 87 points than none.

Chabashira: Don't blame it. The school decided, not me. Once the problem is resolved, you will receive your points. If there is any point, this is it.

Chabashira-sensei's words hovered around the room

...

It was already lunch time, and I was currently in the cafeteria and the reason for that... was that I was invited to have lunch with someone.

???: Aren't you going to buy your meal, Ryu-chan?

The person who said this was my childhood friend, Honami Ichinose.

Ryusei: No, I intend to be more careful with how I use my points.

After all, I used 50,000 points to pay half 100,000 to avoid expulsion from the sudo. So I grab my backpack and pull out some homemade bentos.

Honami: I'm surprised you know how to cook!

Ryusei: Yes, I learned it, my mother taught me and she had enormous patience to teach me, because there were several times that I ended up burning the food.

Honami forced a smile.

Honami: I see.

Ryusei: Besides, I make the most common bentos, and I also find cooking laborious.

I say as I started to eat, and Honami just kept looking at me and my meal, probably curious if the food was good or not.

Honami: Can I taste your food, Ryu-chan?

Ryusei: If you want, I don't see a problem.

As soon as I confirmed, she took a piece of meat using her chopsticks and put it in her mouth and as soon as she finished chewing, she looked at me as if she had stars in her eyes.

Honami: This is really good!

Ryusei: Oh that's right, I'm glad you liked it, I was training my skills in the kitchen to make my meals delicious, although it took several attempts to make it taste good, before when they tried my food they said the taste was ok, it wasn't bad but also not good.

Furthermore, I'm sure that if I try to cook something different from what I usually do, the chance of it ending up going wrong and the food getting burnt is 99%.

Honami: I'm starting to think about asking you to make me some bentos too.

She said while smiling.

Ryusei: If so, I'll charge private points, as I won't do it for free.

Honami: Even for your dear childhood friend?

Ryusei: That's right, I'm too lazy to cook and it's also laborious, so obviously I won't make it for someone else without charging.

Classroom of the Elite: Elite ChallengeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara