Chapter 32 A hero among women

Start from the beginning

"I think Miss Fang is good at making paper and should be a role model for women."

Zhou Niannan said disdainfully: "How much money can you make by making paper? It's better to be Baili Sheng's concubine than to waste all this time. There will be no shortage of gold, silver, and jade for her."

They are indeed good brothers, they even talk exactly the same.

Xie Miao fiddled with the grass on the ground and tilted her head to look at him, "Zhou Niannan, do you think marriage is the only way out for a woman?"

That's natural.

Zhou Niannan was about to say yes when he saw her shaking her head and saying, "No."

"Xie Miao?"

"Marrying is not the only way out for a woman." She said solemnly with clear eyes, "We can obviously do many, many things."

Zhou Niannan was speechless for a while, then asked: "Then what do you want to do?"

He thought Xie Miao was going to have a long speech and say a lot of sweet words. Unexpectedly, she said one word with a serious face, "Nun."

...

Zhou Niannan spat out the dogtail grass with a "ptooey" sound. He leaned over, and held her head with both hands. He shook her head back and forth unceremoniously, "I have to pour the water out of your head today!"

Xie Miao squeezed his big palm hard and said, "Zhou Niannan, don't act with impropriety!"

"I mean well. I'm worried that you will become stupid if your brain is soaked for too long!"

"You are the one who has lost your mind. Let me go!"

"If you tell me to let go, and I let go. Wouldn't that be a loss of face?"

"Zhou Niannan!"

After finally regaining her freedom, Xie Miao immediately stayed three feet away from him and called him a bastard several times.

Zhou Niannan didn't feel angry, but smiled broadly. Well, he was quite enjoying it?

She held her temples with her hands and suddenly remembered something, "When will your father arrive in the capital?"

Zhou Niannan replied: "If nothing unexpected happens, he will arrive early next month."

Xie Miao said "hmm" and asked, "Have you never thought about joining the army with him?"

Zhou Niannan was silent for a moment, "Do you think I should go too?"

He thought she would teach him like others, but she said without thinking: "Eggs should not be put in the same basket."

Zhou Niannan was slightly startled, then laughed, "My dignified Dingyuan Marquis Mansion is just a basket of eggs in your eyes?" Fortunately she could figure it out.

Xie Miao ignored his teasing and carefully picked out the blades of grass on her skirt, "Your father and brother are at the border to protect the family and the country. It is your duty to clear the schemes and plots against them."

Zhou Niannan's smile gradually faded: What does she know?

"The eldest son of Zhang Xianzong's concubine, the Left Prime Minister, has joined the Governor's office."

The Governor-General has the power to command troops throughout the imperial city, and the Ministry of War has the power to deploy troops. The second department is directly deployed by the Emperor. However, Wang Yongqi, the Secretary of the Ministry of War, and Zhang Xianzong, the Prime Minister of the Left, are in the same league. The Governor-General is cunning, and he has a reputation as a wallflower who is easily moved by the wind.